Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
What if I sponsored my mom and dad but my dad doesn't want to come, what will happen in that case ?
he will be non-accompanied and you dont need to pay for him but both of them should pass medical

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi frndz. Two hour back booked package by canada post priority and can't track it. The message says we can not find parcel associated with this no. So how much time required to appear on system.

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
@YULIA-2016 Please add me, thanks! Indeed, it looks like CIC has started processing the applications that were sent on the first few days after the invitation. Also, the "intern" theory made sense as I couldn't see E-case at all, even in this morning, until application was finally able to link on MyCIC. Best of luck to everyone.

Username : DC1018
Sponsored : Mother-in-law
Parents Country Of Citizenship : China
Province : BC
Invitation Received: Apr 24, 2019
Application sent to IRCC: Apr 24, 2019
Application received: Apr 29, 2019
E-case status for sponsor: Application received on Apr 29, 2019
AOR: May 31, 2019

By the way, I was actually able to link the application and retrieved the FN on MyCIC by using applicant's name, DOB, Passport and # of family number (minus children) a few hours prior to receiving the actual AOR email. If you sent your application around the end of April but haven't received the AOR, you can try to link your application online first. Hope this information helps.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Yes most people benefit from the new way of counting family size because it often allows them to make less money for the first year or two but others will lose out by the new rules. It is the first year so nobody can guarantee.
Please, not family members and accompanying family members are different.

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
this is not right...
write both in english and native language - instructions are right on the top of the form!
It is very simple...

Fill up the form in English and mention that names in native language are as per table 1, 2 and 3 (section wise)

Make out a table (document file) with same columns as per form:
Fill the columns again in table and in the column of name alongside your name in English paste the version of name in native language.. for name in native language use Google or any other such as http://www.easynepalityping.com/type-punjabi

ਗੁਲਸ਼ਨ ਕੁਮਾਰ (Gulshan Kumar)

Signed the table
Put your name and date
Attach with form..

darkproc

May 30, 2019
@YULIA-2016 Please add me, thanks! Indeed, it looks like CIC has started processing the applications that were sent on the first few days after the invitation. Also, the "intern" theory made sense as I couldn't see E-case at all, even in this morning, until application was finally able to link on MyCIC. Best of luck to everyone.

Username : DC1018
Sponsored : Mother-in-law
Parents Country Of Citizenship : China
Province : BC
Invitation Received: Apr 24, 2019
Application sent to IRCC: Apr 24, 2019
Application received: Apr 29, 2019
E-case status for sponsor: Application received on Apr 29, 2019
AOR: May 31, 2019

By the way, I was actually able to link the application and retrieved the FN on MyCIC by using applicant's name, DOB, Passport and # of family number (minus children) a few hours prior to receiving the actual AOR email. If you sent your application around the end of April but haven't received the AOR, you can try to link your application online first. Hope this information helps.
Hi friend. that's great news! can you tell us what the AOR email contains? does it say your application is complete?

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Hi friend. that's great news! can you tell us what the AOR email contains? does it say your application is complete?
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2019/04/29.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Guys I need help, my Father in law mailed out IMM5406 with his hand written signature but somehow messed up one of his sibling's last name. Will it be a big deal if use a white out for this and hand write the correct last name and maybe just put my FiL's initial?

Virk7

Feb 16, 2016
I have same question. All the papers received from parents are different size and differnt color/quality of paper. I am not sure if it really matters. Thinking to send the same document.
Hi could you please tell me what did you do it. I have same issue with paper poor quality and size. Did you send the same documents?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
It is very simple...

Fill up the form in English and mention that names in native language are as per table 1, 2 and 3 (section wise)

Make out a table (document file) with same columns as per form:
Fill the columns again in table and in the column of name alongside your name in English paste the version of name in native language.. for name in native language use Google or any other such as http://www.easynepalityping.com/type-punjabi

ਗੁਲਸ਼ਨ ਕੁਮਾਰ (Gulshan Kumar)

Signed the table
Put your name and date
Attach with form..
this should be tagged to @Jolly1234