+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Hi, would you please advise how did you calculate the family size when link it to the online account? Does it include the sponsor and co-singer, or it only means the principal applicant and the dependent? Thank you.
I used: applicants+sponsor+cosigner, basically "family size" minus my own kids. I'm not sure about applicants' dependents, it didn't apply to me. You try to link with or without dependents, at least it's now narrowed down to just two combinations. Good luck.

Reactions: qjzhou

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi, I sent my application was received on Apr 30. Today, I am able to see the ECAS status. It is only says

"We received your application to sponsor XXXXXX XXXXX on April 30, 2019."

There is no application number. I am not able to link the application.

I have me and my wife as a sponsor with two dependent kids. And, we are sponsoring the my father and mother. So my family size is 6.

I was trying to link the application in my (sponsor's) CIC account and tried 3 and 4 and 2 in the "no of applicant" box. none worked for me.

Is it too early to link the application since there is no application number or am I doing some thing wrong?

Thanks...

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015

darkproc

May 30, 2019
Hi, I sent my application was received on Apr 30. Today, I am able to see the ECAS status. It is only says

I have me and my wife as a sponsor with two dependent kids. And, we are sponsoring the my father and mother. So my family size is 6.

I was trying to link the application in my (sponsor's) CIC account and tried 3 and 4 and 2 in the "no of applicant" box. none worked for me.

Is it too early to link the application since there is no application number or am I doing some thing wrong?

Thanks...
when you try to link, use the principal applicant's (father or mother) information (UCI, date of birth, etc)

Reactions: seehat_inder

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
@YULIA-2016 pls add me on the spreed sheet. Thanks

Username : abhionly4u1
Sponsored people : parents
Parents Country Of Citizenship : India
Province : ON
Invitation Received: April 25, 2019
Application sent to IRCC: May 29,2019
Application received: May 31, 2019
E-case status for sponsor: not yet

Reactions: YULIA-2016

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013

Thanks...
Even my application was received on 30 April and I was able to link today. Used principal applicant UCI, principal applicant passport. Count for you should be 4. For some reason the place of birth did not work for me so used passport details of principal applicant. But I was able to see eCAS yesterday and for some reason could not add yesterday but worked today. So you may want to try tomorrow.

Reactions: seehat_inder

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Hi

Please advise me, what's the benefit of linking up?

Thank You
Even my application was received on 30 April and I was able to link today. Used principal applicant UCI, principal applicant passport. Count for you should be 4. For some reason the place of birth did not work for me so used passport details of principal applicant. But I was able to see eCAS yesterday and for some reason could not add yesterday but worked today. So you may want to try tomorrow.

WaterFamily

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
I sent my application today, but canada post did not put it to another envelope. Thay said the brown envelope that i used is good. Did anyone here has the same situation or did you put it to another envelope? Did you also requestted a signature when received or no? Thanks

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
One of the forms require application number. What should I put in there? Isn't application number assigned after sending in the application?