+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Thanks,got it - only Karthikramada received the acknowledgement (AOR) as per the sheet.people before Karthikramada have not. Any particular reason you could think of?
this process may take up to 2 years to be finalized. it is WAY too early for AOR's or what have you.
they are receiving tons of applications every day, it won't be instant.
your app is in, grab a beer and relax.. check back towards the end of June ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Parents2019

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
should be ok. dont worry
completely agree :) but I'm out of the country and I will only be able to call the service center next week to check if everything is fine (it's been almost a month since I've sent )

anyway, nothing to stress too much about now!

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
there will be thousands of apps rcvd by CIC.. i guarantee yours is not the only one signed by this person... like i could put money on it.
i love it when ppl are like... "am i the only one..?" no, no u are not! 7B ppl on earth, u are not the only one for anything. grab a beer and enjoy the sun ;)
I'm a snowflake, leave me alone ;)

I was implying that i haven't see this specific name here on the forum (in opposition to some more common names ) but of course you are right :)

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors.

I am a commissioned employee and taking time off this year for few months.
I meet LICO for 2016, 17 and 2018. Do i need to meet the income requirement for 2019 as well as the case processing time is 2 years? As my income will drop and will not meet LICO bracket due to holidays/travel in 2019

Last edited:

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Thanks,got it - only Karthikramada received the acknowledgement (AOR) as per the sheet.people before Karthikramada have not. Any particular reason you could think of?
And what is interesting is Karthikramada accepted several mistakes in his package like 1) Pictures are self printed and not stamped by studio 2) Forgot to include sponsorship done by wife 3) Missed signature on representative form. In the end it seems all worked out and he got the AOR. :)

Reactions: nayr69sg

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Hi Seniors.

I am a commissioned employee and taking time off this year for few months.
I meet LICO for 2016, 17 and 2018. Do i need to meet the income requirement for 2019 as well as the case processing time is 2 years? As my income will drop and will not meet LICO bracket due to holidays/travel in 2019
You must continue to meet the income requirement during processing until a decision has been made to your case.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi,

I have filled out the IMM5669 form, saved, validated. I have 2 questions about it :

1. There is no Code generated after the validation.
2. There is no column for hand signatures.
3. Which is the latest version of that form - I found November 2018 to be the latest.

Anybody else has similar experience?

Thanks.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Because they got to knw if you have made the cut in first 20k! why will they process you if you were in the last 7k and sent your application early than others!
What 20k & what 7k? This is old news!

See post no 7438 on Page 496 (related to the discussion on 20k this year vs 7k next year as obsolete information) &
Post 7382 on Page 493 as well.

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hello
I have very important question
I sent all the documents to India for mom to signed them and send back to me. Hopefully I will receive them in next couple of days.
I was checking the forms last night and found some mistakes if i will correct them and validate the forms again and print them. Can I replace the signature papers(forums) with the one my mom sent or not. Do we have any bar codes for every single paper ?

That will not be possible, when you validate the form it generates the Code. There is number at the bottom of each page which is generated when you validate , that has to be same on all the pages. I you just replace the signed page then the number on signed page will be different then the rest of the form.