+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hello
I have very important question
I sent all the documents to India for mom to signed them and send back to me. Hopefully I will receive them in next couple of days.
I was checking the forms last night and found some mistakes if i will correct them and validate the forms again and print them. Can I replace the signature papers(forums) with the one my mom sent or not. Do we have any bar codes for every single paper ?

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello experts

I have couple of questions about imm 5768.....

Question 14 for employment history....

1. Do we need to include the parents in family size I.e. we are 4 members in family and I am sponsoring my parents. Should I write 4 in family size or 6 including parents?

2. I had a no. Of job changes in last 2 years.. so I should give individual job’s gross income or I should give it in total for the full year in one column combined with all 3 jobs in that particular year?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hello
I have very important question
I sent all the documents to India for mom to signed them and send back to me. Hopefully I will receive them in next couple of days.
I was checking the forms last night and found some mistakes if i will correct them and validate the forms again and print them. Can I replace the signature papers(forums) with the one my mom sent or not. Do we have any bar codes for every single paper ?
Did you send it to her via e-mail? If yes, I'd suggest telling her to hold off and sign the new ones. I am not 100% sure but I've read other people suggesting that once you change anything on your forms, the bar code also changes - which would make sense.

Reactions: newtoforum2

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hello experts

I have couple of questions about imm 5768.....

Question 14 for employment history....

1. Do we need to include the parents in family size I.e. we are 4 members in family and I am sponsoring my parents. Should I write 4 in family size or 6 including parents?
yes... for the 6704365685th time, you need to add parents to the count. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1460&top=14

2. I had a no. Of job changes in last 2 years.. so I should give individual job’s gross income or I should give it in total for the full year in one column combined with all 3 jobs in that particular year?
I did it for the entire year, using the 150 line from NOA. This is the example I followed: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-guide-for-preparing-parents-sponsorship-immigration-application.569846/

Reactions: nayr69sg

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Did you send it to her via e-mail? If yes, I'd suggest telling her to hold off and sign the new ones. I am not 100% sure but I've read other people suggesting that once you change anything on your forms, the bar code also changes - which would make sense.
Thank you so much.

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Yes correct. Barcode changes, every time you make a change, you have to re-validate the form (Its mentioned in the Information Guide)

The reason they ask for Barcode pages on the top so that they can scan those pages, the info gets upload on their systems. They don't have to manually enter it.

If you make the change and never re-validate, there is no way they will get the changes.

Reactions: danny_scars

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I have another dumb question (I guess),
Almost every form requires hand written signature. Can we pick the date using the date picker while filling the form or it has to be hand-written as well as that of signature?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I have another dumb question (I guess),
Almost every form requires hand written signature. Can we pick the date using the date picker while filling the form or it has to be hand-written as well as that of signature?
IMM5669 Schedule A forms for parents need to be validated and to do so we have to enter signature date. Eg 24 May 2019

So just leave the other signature dates blank and then after you get the forms signed then use the same date eg 24 May 2019 for all the signatures. (hand written)

Reactions: newtoforum2

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Right now in our family (Its me and my husband - just 2 people). We have never sponsored anyone in past ( no parents, no child, no spouse etc.)

I am sponsoring my father and mother and my husband is co-signing the application. My dad is principal applicant - mom is the only dependant.

So, just want to double check in IMM 0008 Generic Application form for Canada
Question # 3 How manu family members, including you, are on ths application ?
I have entered 2 (which means my dad, principle applicant and my mom)
is this correct?

in IMM5768E Finanical Evaluation form
The family size will be 4 for all previous 3 taxation years under 'Employment History - Sponsor' and 'Employment History - Co Signer'
is this correct?

mpsb07

May 27, 2019
@YULIA-2016

Username: rmpsb07
Sponsored people: Mother
Parents from: India
Province: ON
Invitation Received: April 27
Application Sent: May 27
Application Received:
SIN provided + NOA
Checkbox for NOA - Not checked

Is there a link to the tracker.

Thanks !

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Right now in our family (Its me and my husband - just 2 people). We have never sponsored anyone in past ( no parents, no child, no spouse etc.)

I am sponsoring my father and mother and my husband is co-signing the application. My dad is principal applicant - mom is the only dependant.

So, just want to double check in IMM 0008 Generic Application form for Canada
Question # 3 How manu family members, including you, are on ths application ?
I have entered 2 (which means my dad, principle applicant and my mom)
is this correct?

in IMM5768E Finanical Evaluation form
The family size will be 4 for all previous 3 taxation years under 'Employment History - Sponsor' and 'Employment History - Co Signer'
is this correct?
Correct.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
IMM5669 Schedule A forms for parents need to be validated and to do so we have to enter signature date. Eg 24 May 2019

So just leave the other signature dates blank and then after you get the forms signed then use the same date eg 24 May 2019 for all the signatures. (hand written)
Yes you are right, but that is very confusing, This is what CIC Information Guide says:
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Authority to disclose personal information
Declaration of applicant

Read all of the statements in all sections carefully.

• You can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or fill it out by hand.
    • If you are filling it out on the computer: print out the form and sign it with a handwritten signature, in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
    • If you are filling the form out by hand: in the signature section, sign your name with a handwritten signature and complete the date legibly. If you do not sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Note: Your representative cannot sign this form on your behalf. You must sign it yourself.

Submitting your application by paper:

By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Yes you are right, but that is very confusing, This is what CIC Information Guide says:
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Authority to disclose personal information

Declaration of applicant
Read all of the statements in all sections carefully.

• You can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or fill it out by hand.
    • If you are filling it out on the computer: print out the form and sign it with a handwritten signature, in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
    • If you are filling the form out by hand: in the signature section, sign your name with a handwritten signature and complete the date legibly. If you do not sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Note: Your representative cannot sign this form on your behalf. You must sign it yourself.

Submitting your application by paper:

By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct.

Yes that is correct, directly from the guide. You will be fine if you follow the guide.

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have started filling out the forms and need to inquire about Application to Sponsor Form (IMM 1344) Question 1. If you are ineligible to sponsor, indicate whether you want to 1) Withdraw your application (fees will be refunded) or 2) Proceed with the PR application (no refund will be given). If I choose option 2, Does it increase your chances to get the PR, or your file goes back in the queue from the start and a new application for PR is initiated? I don't want to lose the money if i choose option 2 when it won't really change their decision if I am ineligible. Please advise me on the same.

Thanks,
M.