+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
True. It appears they don't want backlog. They want to clear 2019 work before 2020 invitations sent out at least at sponsor DM level.
Think of this scenario - the person who submitted the interest to submit form first / was the first person invited on April 24th, for whatever reason decides not to submit an application. Will CIC wait till 28th June to find out if that person submitted or not? That will be so unfair to the other 26k applications waiting for that specific dodo's application "to arrive"...

Someone was arguing otherwise a couple of pages back (quoting inside information) and providing links to non-official CIC websites....nonsense!

Last edited:
Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
hi Can you update my info. Where is the spreadsheet? Would like to take a look at other time lines? Thanks.

username : coder007

Sponsored : Parents
Parents country of citizenship : Bangladesh
Province : Ontario
Invitation Received Date : April 28
Application Mailed to Ottawa : May 22
Application Received by Ottawa : May 24

This is where you check the status in ECAS! https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=

mandeep2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Think about it further, if the person who submitted the interest to submit form first / was the first person invited on April 24th, for whatever reason decides not to submit an application. Will CIC wait till 28th June to find out if they person submitted or not? That will be so unfair to the other 26k applicants....

Someone was arguing otherwise a couple of pages back (quoting inside information) and providing links to non-official CIC websites....nonsense!
It's an election year liberals want your vote all will be accepted

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
even better. Just put barcodes on respective form....not all barcodes together.
By the way every form of this application has applicant name date of birth page no form name . There is no possibility that your papers will mix up. Even every validation generates a number on the form. Hence need not worry about position of bars.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Think about it further, if the person who submitted the interest to submit form first / was the first person invited on April 24th, for whatever reason decides not to submit an application. Will CIC wait till 28th June to find out if they person submitted or not? That will be so unfair to the other 26k applicants waiting for that specific dodo's application "to arrive"...

No! Every officer is paid salary per hour hence he can not wait. He will clear first come first. Only logic that appears behind sending 26.4k is expectation by ircc that 6.4k would be invalid. Hence they won't need to go for 2nd round. This may save administrative cost.

Reactions: zeiesfirdaus

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way every form of this application has applicant name date of birth page no form name . There is no possibility that your papers will mix up. Even every validation generates a number on the form. Hence need not worry about position of bars.
If my AP staffs pay a vendor a list of invoices and they dont put invoices in order and told me that they are all there, I would not be very happy. Same goes for an officer.

I am not putting all barcodes together so I am not worried. Only put barcodes on top of respective forms.

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
With sponsor's UCI as well as receipt number. I am sure, if ECAS is available, you can see with all options, if its not, then you can't view by entering any possible information. So just wait for it to appear in CIC's system.
What is the receipt number mentioned here?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
If my AP staffs pay a vendor a list of invoices and they dont put invoices in order and told me that they are all there, I would not be very happy. Same goes for an officer.

I am not putting all barcodes together so I am not worried. Only put barcodes on top of respective forms.
Some has put both bar codes on top of forms (also advised by Twitter ircc staff) and some has done like you.

Rajpeter

Jan 30, 2019
In the form imm1344e do i need to reply YES to the below question.

question : Are you sponsoring a member of family class or a member of spouse or common-law partner under Canada class ?

I am sponsoring my parents , do they fall under family class ?