+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
under schedule A
Question 6 she was not working and I put unemployed and house wife. it doesn't let me validate
u still have to list her history for the past 10 years - at least one entry for "homemaker", i suppose. if u have empty rows, it wont let u validate the form so click "remove row" if u have extras :)

Last edited:

ifguzel

May 9, 2019
Hi all, I have a question regarding form 5669. The document checklist indicates that this form must be signed by hand but the form itself looks like it's accepting the digital name entry as a signature.(I agree that by typing my name, I'm signing this document electronically). Two files are conflicting.
What are the chances of a refusal of this document if i sent it by just the electronic signature? Has anybody contacted the CIC about this?

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Schedule A IMM 5669
PLEASE HELP FRIENDS
QUESTION 5 EDUCATION HISTORY
my mom doesn't have any education and form is not validating without filling information please let me know thanks
Read the guide -- it instructs to enter "Not Applicable" where the data point is...not applicable. I'd also include a cover (explanation) letter to reinforce it.

Reactions: danny_scars

ifguzel

May 9, 2019
under schedule A
Question 6 she was not working and I put unemployed and house wife. it was asking me to add company name , city , country etc it doesn't let me validate
I put "Unemployed" on the Company name. I put the city of residence and country of residence during unemployment

ifguzel

May 9, 2019
My question was specific to imm0008. So you are saying if principal applicant's (my father in case) children's are over 22 then they should not be considered as dependent in imm0008?

Regarding imm5406 .. it says "The principal applicant, their spouse or common law partner (if applicable) and all dependent children 18 years of age and older must complete must complete their own copy of this form" In this case, I am sponsoring my parents .. so, my father is the principal applicant and my mother will accompany him. All of my brother sisters are over 22 and not dependent on my parents. Who should fill this form? just my father and mother or all of my brother and sisters?
In your case IMM5406 should be completed by your father and your mother only.

Reactions: AbdulKhan

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hi all, I have a question regarding form 5669. The document checklist indicates that this form must be signed by hand but the form itself looks like it's accepting the digital name entry as a signature.(I agree that by typing my name, I'm signing this document electronically). Two files are conflicting.
What are the chances of a refusal of this document if i sent it by just the electronic signature? Has anybody contacted the CIC about this?
type the name and have the PA sign next to it

not (hand) signing it will get the officer to send u the app back.

no need to contact CIC, there is a note on the checklist... in bold.

Last edited:

winter876

Feb 25, 2009
Hello,

I had the same situation. Spoke to cic contact center agent and then also queried the Twitter account of IRCC. Both said the same thing - family size of both the application that is your and your wife would be same . So in your case it would be 8 on both application.

And in the financial evaluation form, on your application your in-laws would count under previous undertaking not in effect signed as co-signor and in your wife application financial evaluation form, your parents would be counted under previous undertaking that spouse signed as co-signor.

Also, I included a letter explaining this full thing so as to keep the processing officer on the same page. In that explain letter , I referenced the other applications confirmation number
Thank you Nimesh147!!

Just want to clarify with you

so my financial evaluation form, I should fill out 2 under 3B iv
and my wife's financial evaluation form, she should fill out 2 under 4ii

Please let me know if it's correct, really appreciate!!!

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On Additional Dependent declare form,
Declaring mother as dependent, what is her Dependent type(line 12)?
leave it blank?
All type A~C is for a child, not spouse.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hi everyone.
My PGP application was received on May 9. I can see my application through ECAS shown as "application received" but I was not able to link my application to my cic account.
Has anyone been able to link their application?
Also, Has anyone received AOR? How about biometrics letter? I have paid for biometrics but did not receive any letter for it...

Thanks!
Hey,

How did you check your ECAS to see if it was received? It is asking for an application number, etc on the ECAS page. What information did you enter?

Thanks!

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi @YULIA-2016, can you please update the tracking spreadsheet to include my info :)

username: gcodtao
Sponsored people: both parents
parents country of citizenship: china
Province: ON
Invitation Received Date: April 26 10:30AM
Application Received in Ottawa data: May 22

Thank you!

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hello All,
I got a common question about PGP 2019

1) How the PGP applications are processed ?
a) In the sequence they receive the completed applications?
b)) In the sequence they receive Interest to Sponsor forms?
or c) In the sequence they sent out Invitation letters?

2) What should be the sender's address on the envelope; Is it sponsor or the applicant if both are in Canada ?

Please reply and thanks in advance !!!!!

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
is there a shortcut to speak to the CIC agent. every time the response is "we are experiencing a high call volume s#!t"

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hello All,
I got a common question about PGP 2019

1) How the PGP applications are processed ?
a) In the sequence they receive the completed applications?
b)) In the sequence they receive Interest to Sponsor forms?
or c) In the sequence they sent out Invitation letters?

2) What should be the sender's address on the envelope; Is it sponsor or the applicant if both are in Canada ?

Please reply and thanks in advance !!!!!
1) All applications to the federal government are processed in the order on which they arrive to their mailroom. If you send a web form this is the most standard answer you will get

2) It doesn't matter, you can put whatever you want, what matters is what's inside the envelope... I put my address under my mother's name because she is the applicant not me