+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008
PASSPORT:
Question 5 and 6 (I put no as my mom is from Punjab)
NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT
What would that be?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Are u saying that u sent the scaned application with scaned signature to cic?
Can someone clarify is it the correct way?
the tweet reads:
"Note we don't need the original signatures when you submit your application. We accept faxed or scanned signatures. Note that a processing officer may ask to see the original signatures later on. Hope this helps."

I'd e-mail the forms and have them courier it back. but that's just me

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
PASSPORT:
Question 5 and 6 (I put no as my mom is from Punjab)
NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT
What would that be?
Are you filling the application by hand? Make sure you fill it on computer so it's easier. These fields are disabled in majority of cases.

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
My mom doesn't have any dependents. So from page 3 dependents can just put not applicable in front of personal details and leave it empty after that till the next page and let my mom to sign it. Thanks

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Are you filling the application by hand? Make sure you fill it on computer so it's easier. These fields are disabled in majority of cases.
ok actually i printed everything out and filling them by hand once everything is ready i can just fill and print. Appreciate your reply

c_cherry

Feb 6, 2015
Are you getting an affidavit from India? My parents are in Canada on Super Visa, so that's not an option for us.
so did you make affidavit from Canada or it has to be specifically from inida
I need to make "one and same person ' affidavit for my mom (her name is different in her passport and my birth certificate) who is currently here in Canada on supervisa. I was wondering if she can just get it made here?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
so did you make affidavit from Canada or it has to be specifically from inida
I need to make "one and same person ' affidavit for my mom (her name is different in her passport and my birth certificate) who is currently here in Canada on supervisa. I was wondering if she can just get it made here?
Truth is truth, no matter where you are in the world. As long as the Affidavit is in either in English or French or supported with an official translation it will suffice...

Arpankh

May 21, 2019
Hi guys,
Wondering what you guys wrote in the field of study part in Schedule A..
E.g. with higher secondary education, there are a lot of subjects so I'm getting confused...or just N/A?
Tia

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
the tweet reads:
"Note we don't need the original signatures when you submit your application. We accept faxed or scanned signatures. Note that a processing officer may ask to see the original signatures later on. Hope this helps."

I'd e-mail the forms and have them courier it back. but that's just me
This is new. Previously they returned applications without signatures from the person in pen.

Reactions: YVR123