+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ewanwan

Jan 1, 2017
I have already sent out my application.Recently i found out that i had put the wrong year of my mother's date of birth on the back of one photo.Can anyone suggest me on what to do now? THANKS!!!

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Don't want to make assumption but what reason that someone sent in later got ecas updated before someone sent in earlier? if it is just a few days apart then still make sense but seems like somebody sendinh ij April still without ecas
I don't know what their process is but it could be a few reasons: e.g. LVO validates completion of application package before insertion in ECAS. That would mean updating ECAS will depend on the capacity and processing time of the LVO or something else like process application based on order of EOI submission. We don't really know what their process is.

raisedonthestreets

Apr 26, 2019
Hi Everyone,

i have to attach letter of explanation explaining 2-3 things. 1. no last name for my parents, 2. spelling mistake for my father name in passport(correct in birth certificate and attaching same name affidavit), 3. Family unit size.

Can anyone suggest me a format to follow
Can you please provide the reason for explanation letter for family unit size. Correct me , if this is related to EOI form. I have done the same mistake. Please let me know what kind of explanation you are providing .

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Can you please provide the reason for explanation letter for family unit size. Correct me , if this is related to EOI form. I have done the same mistake. Please let me know what kind of explanation you are providing .
In the same boat of size unit interchange. Shall we quote the tweet in which ircc agent said : unit and size same thing? Or we take it on our self

raisedonthestreets

Apr 26, 2019
Can somebody who got their application submitted and got ECAS updated,please comment o the following :
How did you set up your application forms : were the bar codes put ahead of all the forms or just in front of their respective forms.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Yes they received a large volume of applicants in a few weeks and it will take a while for the department to input all the applications:) A little less than 27000 applications is a lot of paperwork and many were ready to send in their applications during the first weeks.
@canuck78 Are you sure they sent 27000 invitations. In first round they were supposed to send 20000

AVR2019

May 13, 2019
My parents are permanent resident of USA, they live in the US for 6-7 months a year and spend 5-6 months in India traveling.

In form IMM 5669-Schedule A - Background/Declaration under question 6 Personal History - do I have to include the time they spend outside USA traveling to India?