Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409)?

We need to fill the form only when we have a co-signer right?
In my case, I am the sponsor and my wife is co-signer. Please clarify
If she's your wife you just need your marriage certificate, no need to fill this form

Reactions: danny_scars

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Question though, i am sponsoring 2 parents, do i have to fill "use of a representative" form two times, one for each of them ?
Just one form IMM 5476

On page 2 of this form you have to sign and print your name as Representative.
Section D Q10. Your mom or dad (Who is principal applicant has to sign) and his/ her spouse has to sign under another row.

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
This form is not required if we planning to fill the application on our own, instead going to lawyer. am I correct???
You need it if you wanna access your Parent's application. Once they send you an email saying you are eligible to sponsor, they will start processing your parents PR application. From that moment, you have no authority to access the information on that PR application whatsoever. If you wanna contact IRCC for anything, you can't. Only your parents can. That is why Your parents should fill this form and appoint you as their representative.

shaik929

Feb 11, 2019
You need it if you wanna access your Parent's application. Once they send you an email saying you are eligible to sponsor, they will start processing your parents PR application. From that moment, you have no authority to access the information on that PR application whatsoever. If you wanna contact IRCC for anything, you can't. Only your parents can. That is why Your parents should fill this form and appoint you as their representative.
Got it. Thank you

Jim_1987

May 3, 2019
No, it won't be your income. Eventually, it adds to your income when you don't pay your portion in that particular year, you have to pay taxes on it but it won't be your employment income.

It's just a loan that you borrowed from your RSP account for First time home buying or LLP.

They just count employment income on line 150

Hope it helps
followup to that.

but line 150 has total income ( basically taxable income)

101 Employment Income (box 14 on all T4 slips)
129 RRSP income (from all T4RSP slips)
162 Gross business income
135 Net business income
150 Total income XXX ( Total of all above)

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
This form is not required if we planning to fill the application on our own, instead going to lawyer. am I correct???
You have to fill this form if you want all the correspondence to you on behalf of yourself, your co-signer or your parents.

If you are going through lawyer, he will fill out this form and will ask the applicants to sign on this form to seek permission to receive all correspondence on their behalf.

I think you should fill this form

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
followup to that.

but line 150 has total income ( basically taxable income)

101 Employment Income (box 14 on all T4 slips)
129 RRSP income (from all T4RSP slips)
162 Gross business income
135 Net business income
150 Total income XXX ( Total of all above)
Please check from you notice of assessment. It will reflect like this and might be you are right

Line Description
150 Total Income 10,000
Deductions from total income 1000
But do check with CRA which will be considered as you Line 150 income

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys, I have one question. I was filling IMM 1344 form and there in the Sponsor's eligibility, there is a question "Have you Submitted a previous application in respect of which a final decision has not been made for the person being sponsored and their family members?". Now I have this concern, that I have my Spousal application in progress, and now in parallel I am applying for this PGP 2019, should I select NO or YES here? When I was seeing the instruction guide its written as below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you answer “Yes” to any question between 5 and 15, and you are sponsoring a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner
  • You are not eligible to be a sponsor. You should not submit an application
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me here please?

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Guys, I have one question. I was filling IMM 1344 form and there in the Sponsor's eligibility, there is a question "Have you Submitted a previous application in respect of which a final decision has not been made for the person being sponsored and their family members?". Now I have this concern, that I have my Spousal application in progress, and now in parallel I am applying for this PGP 2019, should I select NO or YES here? When I was seeing the instruction guide its written as below
If you answer “Yes” to any question between 5 and 15, and you are sponsoring a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner
  • You are not eligible to be a sponsor. You should not submit an application

Can anyone help me here please?
Its just if you are again applying for spouse sponsorship but you are applying for parents sponsorship

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
And in the IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation Form, 1 will be me, And I will be filling 2 as current Undertaking PGP applicants ( My parents) and 1 as Previous Undertakings(number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect(which have not become Permanant Residents yet)) ? So total would be 4? Or I would not be counting my spouse application here? And count will only be 3 ? And for spouse as she is currently in progress, is that the correct option to select?

As I will mention her in 3b(ii), in previous undertaking not in effect. And in Question 5, should I leave it blank? Because if I count there as well my count will become 5.