Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
No, the accountant did not prepare any T4.
For the 3 years, I have the gross personal income from line 150 on NOA,
But i for these 4 months from Jan 2019 to present, I dont know what can i put there.
As for employed, we use the year to date for this period.
oh ok i see . I am also trying to figure out if 2019 income needs to be entered. We dont have any T4 or NOA yet.
For self-employed case , have you been generated self-employed income for more than a year? And could you pro-rate for the 4 months accordingly, after estimating any possible reduction in sales/turnover; but not factoring any possible increase in sales/turnover (you know like - estimating for the worst)?

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Anyone else can answer this
do we have to notarize PR CARD copies,marriage certificate & birth certificates copies if they are in English?
nope. no need to notorize documents that are in an official language already. Notorize only if you are going to generate a translation

Reactions: alexpritie

Andy_s

Oct 24, 2014
I explained numerous times before that I only make updates to the sheet when provided exactly as described at How to update. Only three people did this for sent applications, so that's how many are in my sheet.

I also said at least twice already and this is number three that if you're committing to updating your sheet until the end of PGP 2019 and are willing to accept all kinds of formats, timezones, etc, then great, take all the info from my sheet.

You never responded to this, and go back and forth between we'll use mine and we'll use yours. I don't care which one is used, as long as there is one that's maintained. I was doing that only because there wasn't one.

Hell, I'll help you, here's a formula that calculates time between two steps. You'll need to make minor adjustments to rows and columns of course: =AVERAGEIF(F5:F299,">0",F5:F299)-AVERAGEIF(F5:F299,">0",E5:E299)

Machine translation below

Я неоднократно объяснял, что я делаю обновления на листе только в том случае, если они предоставлены в точности так, как описано в разделе «Как обновить». Только три человека сделали это для отправленных заявок, так вот, сколько их в моем листе.

Я также сказал, по крайней мере, уже дважды, и это номер три, что, если вы решаете обновить свой лист до конца PGP 2019 и готовы Принимайте всевозможные форматы, часовые пояса и т. д., тогда отлично, возьмите всю информацию из моего листа.

Вы никогда не отвечали на это, и переходите назад и вперед между тем, как мы используем мой, и мы будем использовать ваш. Мне все равно, какой из них используется, пока есть тот, который поддерживается. Я делал это только потому, что его не было.

Ну, я помогу вам, вот формула, которая вычисляет время между двумя шагами. Вам, конечно, нужно будет внести небольшие изменения в строки и столбцы:

Hello, please update my info:

Interest Form: 12:08 ET
Confirmation Email: 12:49 ET
Invitation Email Date and Time: Apr 26, 2019 8:40 ET
Application Received by CIC: May 6, 2019

Also i think it will be helpful if you arrange the list via 'Application Received in Ottawa' so we can see the latest ones at the top.
Application Received in Ottawa

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
oh ok i see . I am also trying to figure out if 2019 income needs to be entered. We dont have any T4 or NOA yet.
For self-employed case , have you been generated self-employed income for more than a year? And could you pro-rate for the 4 months accordingly, after estimating any possible reduction in sales/turnover; but not factoring any possible increase in sales/turnover (you know like - estimating for the worst)?
Yes for now i just did as an estimate of last 3 years (personal gross), and then just average monthly X 4.
I hope that should be ok.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Yes 2019-01-01 to present. using recent paystub.
i had a change in employer on Apr 5 - parent organization changed for the same work unit. So shall i go with following structure?

5-Apr-2019 to Present : Current Employer : Same address and phone : Gross for 2019 for last 1 month :
1-Jan-2019 to 4-Apr-2019 : Previous Employer : Same address and phone : Gross for 2019 as per last pay
1-Jan-2018 to 31-Dec-2018 : Previous Employer : Same address and phone : Gross for 2018 as per T4
1-Jan-2017 to 31-Dec-2017 : Previous Employer : Same address and phone : Gross for 2017 as per T4
1-Jan-2016 to 31-Dec-2016 : Previous Employer : Same address and phone : Gross for 2016 as per T4

Mermaid222

Mar 16, 2017
Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP)

This form must be completed by: You, the principal applicant, on behalf of each of your dependents not included in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008).
So IMM0008 Dep form is not required to be filled my principal applicant, and spouse should have been listed in the IMM0008 Generic form itself.

Please correct me if you feel that I may have misunderstood this scenario ..thx

Hi there,

Looking at the guide (in bold below) the IMM 0008 Dep form must be completed, I cannot find the exclusion "not included in the generic application....."

I am wondering if you just need to put NONE in the name box and sign it so they have the document included.

The following forms are to be completed, signed and submitted by the Principal Applicant:

If applicable the following:

Reactions: mkc2211

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Yes for now i just did as an estimate of last 3 years (personal gross), and then just average monthly X 4.
I hope that should be ok.
Yeah, there's no T4 or NOA for 2019 yet. I think IRCC is simply trying to judge the continuity in income at the time of application. So that should be ok.

Reactions: calgary17