+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
so
Family size ( you, your spouse, your dependents) plus the sponsored persons
Sorry to question your response (refers to Q14 on financial eval form - employment history)
Can you please share where on IRCC website it says that?
They already asked in the previous question about the number to determine minimum income. why would he ask the same again,
that too by year by year. 2016; 2017; 2018

I personally think its just (sponsor, your spouse, your dependents) . year by year as it changed. For example
2016 - sponsor
2017 - sponsor + spouse
2018 - sponsor + spouse + child (dependent)

Greatly appreciate some resource from IRCC for clarification.

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
so

Sorry to question your response
Can you please share where on IRCC website it says that?
They already asked in the previous question about the number to determine minimum income. why would he ask the same again,
that too by year by year. 2016; 2017; 2018

I personally think its just (sponsor, your spouse, your dependents) . year by year as it changed. For example
2016 - sponsor
2017 - sponsor + spouse
2018 - sponsor + spouse + child (dependent)

Greatly appreciate some resource from IRCC for clarification.
I did confirmed this question from IRCC agent yesterday.

Instruction guide clearly reveals difference between family size and family Unit

In this question, It asks about family size and not family Unit.

For further clarification, please refer Instruction guide

Thanks

Reactions: salviDec2017

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I took parental leave for 3 weeks in 2019, Should I mentioned that separately ?
@macwhitby I would, they don't want any gaps. Quote from the guide: Provide your employment history, including periods of unemployment for the last THREE consecutive taxation years preceding your application. Make sure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

Reactions: macwhitby

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
what if someone is working as employed and self-employed at the same time. than will it be
2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31 abc company; gross $
2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31 self employed; gross $

the total of above two will equal NOA Line 150 for 2018
@salviDec2017 I would put both, especially if both incomes contribute to your NOA. (Note: I'm not an expert but this is how I would see it).

mkundu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My dad's last name in his passport is Govind, but in all documents that I have (passport, marksheets etc), it is Gobind. Even though it sounds minor, I am thinking for getting an affidavit done saying both names are of the same person.
You think i will have issues with the new birth certificate as they have my old one in my PR application file

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
I did confirmed this question from IRCC agent yesterday.

Instruction guide clearly reveals difference between family size and family Unit

In this question, It asks about family size and not family Unit.

For further clarification, please refer Instruction guide

Thanks
Thanks a lot for clarification.
What number did you call 1-888-242-2100?
I have dialed 50 times and it says no agent available.

ilovecanada11

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Folks

a few questions on Imm 5768 "Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents sponsorship"

- For Question 3B and 4 , if I don't have any previous undertakings and my spouse is not cosigner, do I fill the boxes with "0" , or just leave them blank

- In this case, do i leave Questions 9 and 10 empty as well, or have to fill every box with "N/A" ?

- Question 11 is for my spouse information , correct ?

- Question 12 is for kids if any , correct ?

- Question 16 , if I don't have a cosigner , just leave empty ? I don't find a place to write N/A

- Question 17, Should i fill it also with N/A

Thanks a lot !

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hello Ramona,
I again called IRCC again. The agent today mentioned that you will have to mention *-*-*, no validation, print it and later on mention in explaination letter that you were not able to find DOB of that person. reference the column name and form number. She said not to provide any false date.
Thank you Panther360. I will follow your instruction. Makes sense. Thanks.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
- 3B and 4 : i am filling in 0, because elsewhere IRCC says not to leave any field empty.
- Accordingly, i am also entering Not Application on sheet2 on que 9 and 10
- Que 11: Correct, only if the spouse is not co-signing. My spouse is co-signing, so her name goes in Que 1(A); "1" on Que 5; and "N/A" on Que 11
- Que 12: correct
- Que 16: Leave empty, Perhaps try writing "N/A" in Que 15.
- Que 17: yeah recommend writing N/A

hth

Hey Folks

a few questions on Imm 5768 "Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents sponsorship"

- For Question 3B and 4 , if I don't have any previous undertakings and my spouse is not cosigner, do I fill the boxes with "0" , or just leave them blank

- In this case, do i leave Questions 9 and 10 empty as well, or have to fill every box with "N/A" ?

- Question 11 is for my spouse information , correct ?

- Question 12 is for kids if any , correct ?

- Question 16 , if I don't have a cosigner , just leave empty ? I don't find a place to write N/A

- Question 17, Should i fill it also with N/A

Thanks a lot !