+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

panther360

Jun 19, 2016
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Salvi
I contacted the IRCC agent today. She mentioned that to complete the form to any estimated date(As close as possible). Validate the form. Then print it.
Cut that date and initialize that field with the name. write 'see attached' and write a note referencing this and explain that you don't know the exact date.

I hope this helps somebody in the same situation.
I again called IRCC again. The agent today mentioned that you will have to mention *-*-*, no validation, print it and later on mention in explaination letter that you were not able to find DOB of that person. reference the column name and form number. She said not to provide any false date.

panther360

Jun 19, 2016
Hi
So you have to put a month and date, like 01/01 as proxy and must validate the form correct?. i.e can not send unvalidated form
if I may ask what are you planning to do? provide explanation note?

Thanks
I again called IRCC again. The agent today mentioned that you will have to mention *-*-*, no validation, print it and later on mention in explaination letter that you were not able to find DOB of that person. reference the column name and form number. She said not to provide any false date.

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
If any of you had already drafted an explanation letter for discrepancy between EOI and application regarding family UNIT and family SIZE, could you please share it ?
Thanks in advance !

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I have one more question, in Financial Evaluation in 2018 i was working in 2 companies like for
2018-01-01 to 2018-04-01 Company ABC
2018-05-01 to 2018-12-31 company xyz

Should i divide 2018 employment history into 2? as mentioned above or keep one and write most recent company?
If divide into 2 I dont know exactly the amount from line 150 for 2 diff companies.

Can anyone confirm this?
Keep it divided into two as you have above. Your T4 from the company should have your income for that period. Be careful not to have gaps - if you didn't work for 4 weeks, put that on another line and write "unemployed".

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hi to all. I am facing a problem with imm 1344. I fill it validate it , the message pop up that successfully validated and now you may print it. Instead of printing it I save it because I don't have printer at home. When I again open the file a message pops up that there is error. "The cosponsor country code can not be 11" second pop up " cosponsor alternate number can not have country code 11"
Very puzzling because I select phone number canada/US. Does any one has experienced this issue and found solution. Or after filling we have to immediately print it ?? Other wise validation is lost??II

I have been getting the same error even when I print it right away as I do have a printer at home.
I think it has to do with contact number. If your parents are not in Canada then you should put their country code with their phone number. See if this would help.

It is ok. Just ignore this error. I got the same. When I was ready to print, I re-validated and took the print.

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hi Seniors,

I really need help and would appreciate any input.

My father's name is "Harendra Singh" on his passport however it is "harender singh kundu" on my passport. I have got a new birth certificate from the authorities with correct name however getting a passport re-issued is not that easy

The reason behind this is when it get translated from Hindi the govt authorities spelled it differently in different documents and "kundu" is last name which is not compulsary in india. I have asked him to get a same name affidavit but i want to make sure that birth certificate will be enough to prove my relationship with him and the name on passport will not contradict.

Another question is that i applied for PR in 2014 and my birth certificate at that time had incorrect name of my father which i got corrected now and got a new birth certificate. will the old birth certificate create issues with my file.

Any help would be really appreciated.

My dad's last name in his passport is Govind, but in all documents that I have (passport, marksheets etc), it is Gobind. Even though it sounds minor, I am thinking for getting an affidavit done saying both names are of the same person.

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Keep it divided into two as you have above. Your T4 from the company should have your income for that period. Be careful not to have gaps - if you didn't work for 4 weeks, put that on another line and write "unemployed".
I took parental leave for 3 weeks in 2019, Should I mentioned that separately ?

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
what if someone is working as employed and self-employed at the same time. than will it be
2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31 abc company; gross $
2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31 self employed; gross $

the total of above two will equal NOA Line 150 for 2018

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017

so two different agents and two different methods. Back to confusion!
How can we send unvalidated form, when the guide and letter clearly says validated and hand sign it.

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
For financial evaluation for sponsorship form -
a) question number 14 about employment history wit gross incomes - what is the correct family size?
only sponsor's family (sponsor and spouse i.e. 2) as it changed from year to year OR should parents be added (4)?
Family size ( you, your spouse, your dependents) plus the sponsored persons