Oct 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Med's Done....
9 March
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015( DM - 4 Feb 2015 ) ( In Process - 20 Nov 2014 )
Thanks for advice. Ultimately I will do that. For 50 USD I can buy inkjet but I would prefer to get it done on laser.
Go to library , validate form and take printout . I had same issue .

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible to view the information we entered in the interest to sponsor form ?
Unfortunately not. IRCC has not given any way to see the information we submitted. Even the email for invitation does not contain any detail you have submitted.

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
May I ask what does AOR stand for?
Answer: AOR is an acronym that stands for the term “Acknowledgment Of Receipt”. An AOR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted

Reactions: Ramona2019

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Unfortunately not. IRCC has not given any way to see the information we submitted. Even the email for invitation does not contain any detail you have submitted.
I know that is purely speculative, but the other day I was wondering if the reason why they don't show this info is that they don't want people bombarding them with request to correct typos (we all know that we the time that we had, there is always a good chance that something happened)

Agents will have a discretionary power to take that in consideration, so I was just thinking about that...

Don't you think that is weird that the only thing that they show on your invitation letter is your name address on date of birth (thanks god, no mistake on my side :) )

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hi Yulia, can you add me to the spreadsheet?

User: Ashu.thind
Sponsor people: Mother
Parents country of cit: India
Prov: ON
Invitation received: 24 april

Reactions: YULIA-2016

newboy1218

May 6, 2019
Hi, I am currently filling the form for the parents sponsorship, but I have a few questions that I hope someone could help me..
1. I am applying for both of my parents. In that case, are they both principal applicant? Do I need to fill out 2 separate IM1344 and IM0008 forms (one for my dad, one for my mom)?

2. In IMM0008 form (APPLICATION DETAILS question 3), it asks 'how many family members, including you, are in this application'. If I am filling this form for my dad, should I put '2' (my dad and my mom), or 3 (my dad, my mom, and me)? I am already a PR in Canada.

Thanks.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am currently filling the form for the parents sponsorship, but I have a few questions that I hope someone could help me..
1. I am applying for both of my parents. In that case, are they both principal applicant? Do I need to fill out 2 separate IM1344 and IM0008 forms (one for my dad, one for my mom)?

2. In IMM0008 form (APPLICATION DETAILS question 3), it asks 'how many family members, including you, are in this application'. If I am filling this form for my dad, should I put '2' (my dad and my mom), or 3 (my dad, my mom, and me)? I am already a PR in Canada.

Thanks.
1. There can be only one principal applicant. In this case your dad. Single IMM008 and single IMM1344.
2. Basicaly this form is for Princial applicant. There will be 2 two applicant in the application for IMM008. You mom will be added as dependant.

Reactions: newboy1218