+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCC do need to see ALL the pages to confirm the travel history. What if someone has traveled to Syria and the stamp is on page 11 and you do not send that page to IRCC by saying that page 11 is empty?
You have to declare travel history in Background information already. If IRCC will have an interest then they will ask specifically "All pages of Passport" .
I have helped friends and relatives to fill their Forms and never got asked for all pages by IRCC. All of them got the visa approved an already in Canada.
Have you even been requested for all pages even if they are blank by IRCC after submission ?.

Last edited:

mmn

Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
Can someone please tell me how to calculate gross income for self employed persons for financial evaluation form? Does it it includes dividends?
Thank you.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
In Generic application(IM0008), contact information
if I am a representative for my parents, what would i have to put in the residential address and phone number.. i am not sure residential address is parents's address or my residential address?.. i hope i have to put my mailing address and email?

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
Need help please.
When filling out the Generic Application form for Canada, it asks for National identity document. My mum in India does not have anything like that except passport. Shall I say NA?

Other question:
On form IMM 5768 Financial evaluation, me and my husband are co-signing as well as sponsoring our parents. Where would I mention the head count for his parents? Would it be 3 B) iv) number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are not yet in effect. The only thing here is it says previous but in reality it is current.
I have to explain it somewhere as when we filled out the interest form, I had mentioned 4 and my husband 5 and now that we both got an email we have to mention 6 on both applications. But just trying to figure out where to add this part.

Thanks a bunch!!
Not sure if you got a reply to the National Identity Card question. In India, the Aadhar Card is not technically a National Identity Card, though it is used as such. Australia considers it as such, but not Canada.
People are taking different courses of action on this. Some are including it, some saying N/A. I was planning to put it in but then took it out after reading the various threads. Hope this helps.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if you got a reply to the National Identity Card question. In India, the Aadhar Card is not technically a National Identity Card, though it is used as such. Australia considers it as such, but not Canada.
People are taking different courses of action on this. Some are including it, some saying N/A. I was planning to put it in but then took it out after reading the various threads. Hope this helps.
You are right, Adahar is not National Identity Card in India. Although it is widely accepted in india.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-national-identity-card-of-India

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Is anyone sending an explanation letter if family size is different from what was filled in interest to sponsor form?
In EOI, there was confusion between family UNIT and family SIZE.

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi there, my wife is not a co-signer for the PGP, do i still have to provide fIMM5768 Q15 her current situation (Employed, Unemployed etc.) and how she supports herself? Do i leave Q16 Co-signer consent and 17 Emp history for the last three taxation years blank in the IMM5768 form or write Not applicable? @Garry2008 @canuck_in_uk @scylla

Last edited:

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
No, thats the problem because the form already has "PRESENT" in it and it implies that you tell them what you have earned in this year only till date and provide accurate breakdown of past 3 years.
So it means i have to get my 2019 till date income from my pay stub[/QUOTE]

yea, seems like that.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Last edited:

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I remember reading somewhere that National Identity Card in India is issued to refugees (especially Tibetans).

kinetic2214

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
22-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2013
Med's Request
20-May-2014
Med's Done....
14-July-2014
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
02-Feb-2015
Thats why the letter that u have to attach with application has got the barcode. That barcode will help the officer to know as to when the form was submitted and which application is to be processed first and last. Its all gonna be done according to a timeline .
At this point we can only guess.

Barcode could be to make sure that you were invited.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Is anyone sending an explanation letter if family size is different from what was filled in interest to sponsor form?
In EOI, there was confusion between family UNIT and family SIZE.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hello Everyone,

Really confused with the financial evaluation for parents sponsorship form. can anyone clear the air on what needs to be filled in the "YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND PERSONS INCLUDED IN UNDERTAKING" section

my family composition:

1. myself ( sponsor )
2. spouse (co-signer)
3. daughter
4. mother (principal applicant)

canadaDreamz14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
Waived with god's grace!
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2015
In Form eIMM 5406, its mentioned to write "all names in English and in your native language . Does we need to write in Punjabi/Hindi ?
or is it specific to some other local languages ?