+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Right?
How can we make sure that’s machine readable.
You can make sure the generated barcodes are clean, clear and look something like this.

I do not recommend scanning the real barcodes with an app on your phone because they contain all the information in your form.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
You can make sure the generated barcodes are clean, clear and look something like this.

I do not recommend scanning the real barcodes with an app on your phone because they contain all the information in your form.
Thank you,
I sent the pdf (print in pdf saved) versions of forms to parents through email.
They sent back signed copies by courier.
Do you recommed i should replace the barcode pages of both the forms with a printed copy from here?

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you,
I sent the pdf (print in pdf saved) versions of forms to parents through email.
They sent back signed copies by courier.
Do you recommed i should replace the barcode pages of both the forms with a printed copy from here?
Do the barcodes look okay in what they printed there? I would be very careful. There's a unique number stored in the barcodes, but I haven't tried to see under what circumstances exactly it changes. If you're talking about printing from your new PDF and not the original form, then it should be the same as what they printed there, no?

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have a question in Schedule A, personal history (Q6) and address (Q10)
do we have to check the box of "ONGOING" for "TO" date. for an example they are here in Canada from 2018-09. in that form what I type?
from:2019-09 to: ongoing? or have to enter the date eg. 2019-05?
please let me know what to put in the date for "TO" in the recent address.
thanks

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Do the barcodes look okay in what they printed there? I would be very careful. There's a unique number stored in the barcodes, but I haven't tried to see under what circumstances exactly it changes. If you're talking about printing from your new PDF and not the original form, then it should be the same as what they printed there, no?
I haven’t received it yet, will see if that looks ok.
Since i sent them the saved pdf, i did not change anything on neither original editable nor the saved pdf.
But will just keep whatever they send me, if that looks clear.

A quick question, from the original editable version and once that validated if we save that to pdf (read only), that won’t affect the barcodes, right?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@kinetic2214 added, thanks (nice username).

@YULIA-2016 I now see you added a link to my spreadsheet in yours, and thanks for that. But that confuses me. Why do we need two tracking sheets? Like I said before, if you want to make updates until PGP 2019 is done, and are willing to accept all kinds of formats (which I am not), please just take all the info from my sheet, let me know, and I'll close mine.
Guys lets use one tracking sheet. From what I see, @YULIA-2016's tracking sheet has prior year(s) info and a lot of detail. If @YULIA-2016 is willing and committed to maintain 2019 for the next 2 years then let's use that. Alternatively, @YULIA-2016 can make 2-3 people admins on that sheet and they can carry the baton forward.

diveshsingh

Nov 25, 2017
Can we submit the biometric along with the application ?? Because there is no where written that we cannot submit with the application

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,

I'm sponsoring my parents, and I'm filing the form on be half of them. Do I need to fill the "use of representative" form?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Last edited:

diveshsingh

Nov 25, 2017
Hi All

Can we submit the biometric along with the application ?? Because there is no where written that we cannot submit with the application