+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Chiargpatel2810

Feb 23, 2015
I sent through courier and it was delivered to different address which is correct. however, when I confirmed with IRCC they said it is their mail sorting room for different programs. Which tells me may be they receive application for different program then sort and forward to appropriate office.

On the other hand, if you use canada post (with tracking for sure), it will directly deliver to correct office and you may be able to see the ECAS status earlier than the one send through courier. Some people who send through the canada post are already able to see the status.

This my personal theory and may not be correct.

EDIT:
ECAS status link:https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Thanks for your suggestion ,,,and it make sense to send on address given in checklist

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
How to write native language name on IMM5476 form when typing the form?

I have filled all my forms by typing. However, for this particular form where you have to write names in Native Language, I am unable to do it in the adobe acrobat pro?

Whenever I paste the native words, it transforms into ??????

Anyone, please suggest a smart way to do it while typing only?

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013

I have filled all my forms by typing. However, for this particular form where you have to write names in Native Language, I am unable to do it in the adobe acrobat pro?

I hand write on separate sheet.

However, some one suggested to use google translator then copy paste in the form. It worked for some.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
extremely sorry for bumping this but I am all set for sending application except the proof of relationship through birth certificate

If the birth certificate does not have parents name, do I just write a letter and provide copies of another document like my old passport where parents name was listed (or OCI etc) to prove the relationship ? OR submit an AFFIDAVIT ?

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hello guys
I have a question about imm5768 ( financial evaluation) where they have asked about family size in question 14.
I am the only single person here and sponsoring my mother.
Could anyone please tell me , what should i put in family size ( 1 or 2 ) ?

Thank you

jas89

May 1, 2019
extremely sorry for bumping this but I am all set for sending application except the proof of relationship through birth certificate

If the birth certificate does not have parents name, do I just write a letter and provide copies of another document like my old passport where parents name was listed (or OCI etc) to prove the relationship ? OR submit an AFFIDAVIT ?
Submit affidavit

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013

I do not have my own name on the birth certificate. It has my parent's name and my gender with dob.

I added my education document from grade 10 and passport that shows my parent's name. My parents are here on supervisa. So they kind of accepted that when I was applying for super visa. So I used the same.

Hope this helps.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019

Photoshop

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hello guys
I have a question about imm5768 ( financial evaluation) where they have asked about family size in question 14.

Thank you

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
For all the hand written signatures and info required on various forms. Do we have to use black ink or blue ink? Does this matter what ink I use to hand write info on forms?

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Hello guys

Thank you