+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi
If parents have visited Canada on TRV previously, they were issued UCI. TRV is still valid.
do we use this same UCI for the application or leave it blank?. please guide.

Thanks

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
No one answered my query
hi
i have a question,we had a baby in April this year,do we count her in family size on Imm5768 financial evaluation form?

canadaDreamz14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
Waived with god's grace!
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2015
Hi
If parents have visited Canada on TRV previously, they were issued UCI. TRV is still valid.
do we use this same UCI for the application or leave it blank?. please guide.

Thanks
yes , you can put same number they have on canada visa stamp.

canadaDreamz14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
Waived with god's grace!
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2015
No one answered my query
hi
i have a question,we had a baby in April this year,do we count her in family size on Imm5768 financial evaluation form?
I think yes as they mentioned count the number from the date you are applying the application.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
No one answered my query
hi
This is tricky one and people may have different opinion.

I would count the baby and check if i meet the income requirement.

If I do not meet the income requirement then I will ask IRCC on twitter and then add their response and explanation letter.

FYI, usually IRCC says, you need to meet the income requirement for the baby in the year they are born. So this is the answer you would be looking for if do not meet the income requirement with baby.

hope this helps....

Reactions: alexpritie

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Why not give it a try? If the person doesn’t qualify it costs the government thousands of dollars and time to process these applications so people shouldn’t waste the taxpayer’s time and money. It also prevents another application from starting their processing to fill that spot.
For 2019 only.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Then which one is best option to send documents through Canada post or Purolator ??
I sent through courier and it was delivered to different address which is correct. however, when I confirmed with IRCC they said it is their mail sorting room for different programs. Which tells me may be they receive application for different program then sort and forward to appropriate office.

On the other hand, if you use canada post (with tracking for sure), it will directly deliver to correct office and you may be able to see the ECAS status earlier than the one send through courier. Some people who send through the canada post are already able to see the status.

This my personal theory and may not be correct.

EDIT:
ECAS status link:https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiargpatel2810

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Can anyone please help me with the birth certificate query ?

If the birth certificate does not have parents name, do I just write a letter and provide copies of another document like my old passport where parents name was listed (or OCI etc) to prove the relationship ? OR submit an AFFIDAVIT ?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I sent through courier and it was delivered to different address which is correct. however, when I confirmed with IRCC they said it is their mail sorting room for different programs. Which tells me may be they receive application for different program then sort and forward to appropriate office.

On the other hand, if you use canada post (with tracking for sure), it will directly deliver to correct office and you may be able to see the ECAS status earlier than the one send through courier. Some people who send through the canada post are already able to see the status.

This my personal theory and may not be correct.
The status update means they have reviewed the application for the initial “complete” step?

As in other processes i.e. citizenship they only update the status once they reviewed it and its complete for them.