VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hello, I have two questions:
I am sponsoring my parents: Mom and Dad
My family: me, wife, 2 kids
My parents have a dependent [under 22] who will NOT be coming with them to Canada.
I also have 2 more brothers and one sister [they are married and will not be coming to Canada]
Question 1: Is my family unit 7 or 6?
Question 2: What should I put on 3. A) Current undertaking?

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
This is totally uncalled for!!
Between Interest to Sponsor and application, my spouse passed away (would have been co-sponser) which I was not expecting. With out knowing the personal situation dont conclude. If anyone, I need the support of my parents in Canada as I am a mother with a toddler in a foreign country and no extended family!!
If what you are saying is true, i m very sorry and my deepest condolences.

So many people are trying to play with our lifes, I guess, I m just sick of it.
I m in Canada since 2010 and trying to sponsor my mother many times but no avail. It hurts when IRCC says they fulfill the quota but at the time they start proceeding those applications third of them are ineligible.

Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

PGPExpert

May 2, 2019
@jenny.yan22 requirements for the parental sponsorship program are black or white, from the infromation you have shared you simply do not qualify and have wasted a spot by applying on the form. You should wait till your income is enough for all family members (your both parents, thier dependents and any of your dependents) and then apply again

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello, I have two questions:
I am sponsoring my parents: Mom and Dad
My family: me, wife, 2 kids
My parents have a dependent [under 22] who will NOT be coming with them to Canada.
I also have 2 more brothers and one sister [they are married and will not be coming to Canada]
Question 1: Is my family unit 7 or 6?
Question 2: What should I put on 3. A) Current undertaking?
your family size is 7, doesn't matter if Dep is not going to Canada /you don't need to pay for Dep/, also Dep should pass medical exam

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
i am asking a silly question, will cic verify the number of family numbers?
If you insist on your application, then you can complete and submit it. Don't forget to write a letter to explain your situation and request for special consideration. Anyway, you are invited to submit the application so just do it. But if your application is refused, then you may not get all of your fees back though

Reactions: nayr69sg

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
I will be short on money required to sponsor both of my parents but I do qualify for 1 parent financially based on last 3 years line 150 on NOA. Can I apply for my mom ONLY this time as single applicant?
If you are already invited by CIC, why not give it a try. Write a special letter to explain your special reason and IRCC may offer special consideration for your case. Everyone is different so who know.

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
Some info which I got from the CIC agent..

If you have an affidavit, an if only the photocopy of the document (like marriage certificate) is requested, then you can submit the photocopy of the affidavit.

No need to submit copies of blank pages of the passport.

Reactions: unsvn.it

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
This is totally uncalled for!!
Between Interest to Sponsor and application, my spouse passed away (would have been co-sponser) which I was not expecting. With out knowing the personal situation dont conclude. If anyone, I need the support of my parents in Canada as I am a mother with a toddler in a foreign country and no extended family!!
I am so sorry!! I can certainly imagine the pain, scare and t he lost feel..
Last year I had heart attack and I keep thinking if I hadn't gone to the emergency, what would have happened to my wife.
My deepest condolences.
If you meet income requirements with your own income, then you don't need to worry. You can just write an explanation letter describing your situation and I am sure IRCC will accept the difference in EOI and actual application.
If you don't meet, the best option you might have is Super Visa for now. I understand the insurance is an extra burden to you. But still, at present, that's your best choice. Sorry once again.

Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
I put everything in the personal history, if their travelling, employment, retired etc
Thank you!! Because my parents have a small family business for over 20 years continuously, so I just put they are business owner for that period of time under Personal History, and do not list any short travel (1-6 days each trip)

mkundu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
IMM 5669 - First name* (cannot be left empty). But since my father doesn't have last name on his passport, I have put his complete first name in the last name field (this is a guideline) but not sure what do I put in the first name field now? All other forms have first name as optional, but looks like CIC messed up this form.

I dont know what to do here, somebody please help !
@joe9kah what did you end up doing, my parent also dont have last name in passport

mkundu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi All,
For financial evaluation form did everyone mentioned line 150 from NOA, i just used my gross income from T4's. i just thought they are asking for income before taxes.

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
@joe9kah what did you end up doing, my parent also dont have last name in passport
This will become a problem in the future, if not in the application stage.. My friend who got the PR and don't have last name came here and ended up changing his name in the passport through Indian consulate or else CIC won't issue him a PR card.. Last name is mandatory for CIC I think..

For application stage, you can call up the CIC agent and ask him what is the best course to take.