+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
people are asking :rolleyes:
i put some people for statistics, doing your own, i dont have time anyway to read 200 pages :)
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that.

I started this sheet for 2019 because there wasn't one already.

I'm uncertain about it now because the reading comprehension of some is at floor level (including as evidenced by some responses from other users beside you on the topic of spreadsheets). I will only make updates if they follow the template, because it will save time with direct copy and paste, no guessing and converting time zones and correcting formats. It should also provide a direct notification because I'm also not going to read 200 pages.

Do you want to and commit to update 2019 until practically everyone is done?
Are you willing to do that for users that don't follow the format and don't provide a notification for you?

If yes to both, maybe just take all the details from mine.
If not, maybe you can put a link to my spreadsheet instead in your spreadsheet in the 2019 tab so that we can have one good spot.

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
So for additional space in form ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFO , I created a word document sheet With same columns as in form ... is that ok, or I should attach another form and just

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Have you ever held any government positions? -- This question is driving me nuts. From their examples, It seems that they are concerned about if my father ever worked for police or other administrative organizations.

In my example, my dad did work for a government but with their health department as medical doctor. So, looking at the main question, answer seems to be 'Yes' but looking at their examples underneath, the answer seems to be 'No'.

Anyone facing this dilemma or any suggestions?

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Have you ever held any government positions? -- This question is driving me nuts. From their examples, It seems that they are concerned about if my father ever worked for police or other administrative organizations.

In my example, my dad did work for a government but with their health department as medical doctor. So, looking at the main question, answer seems to be 'Yes' but looking at their examples underneath, the answer seems to be 'No'.

Their examples are just examples. My parents are engineers and worked in a research institute. I was under impression that the answer to the question should be "no", however later they were asked to complete a government jobs form. I ordered case notes and there was a note that work at a research institute is considered to be a government job. So now I'm thinking that if your parent's salary was/is paid by the government (vs self-employed or privately owned company) the correct answer to the question will be "yes".

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Question 6:
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent.

Does anyone have the same situation as me? For the past 10 years, my parents made several trips outside of their country and each trip was less thsn 6 months, so instead of putting all of these trips in the form, I am including an additional page with the excerpt of Question 6, providing all travelling destination, duraction (all were less than 6 months), they have made over 60 trips past 10 years to 25 countries, if I am including all these, it would like crazy. Any advice? Thanks

Grace06

Apr 30, 2019
Question - in form imm5768 I have following questions

1. In question 6 we put count of children we have and write their details in question 12 ? Correct

2. For employment history I have written recent 2019 also but I have left income column blank . Is that ok ?

3. In one company I have worked twice in same year . Means i left and rejoined however the same company in same year with gap of 4 months . t4 received from
This company is one so how should I breakdown the income for these two periods

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC

My mom was a "civil servant" - sorry that's what google translated her job position as - for over 30 years. I marked yes for this question and added in the details :)

Reactions: YVR123

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I only want to sponsor my mom with my 18 y/o sister. My dad abandoned us 15 years ago, moved to a different country and now has a new wife. Mom and dad are not divorced yet. My question is do i still have to count my dad as a dependent? If i count him my income will be insufficient for 2016. Is there any way to exclude him from the count? I’m not planning to sponsor him now or in the future. Is it okay if I don't put him in the dependant section of the forms? Would a letter explaining the situation be enough to satisfy the immigration officer? For my mom’s marital status, should I put Legally Separated? But I’m worried because they don’t have court documents to support that. I'm so worried it might get rejected if he's not included in family size. I'm so stressed!
I’m hoping for any advise please. Thank you!

Ratsky

Feb 2, 2019
My confirmation number is included in the list to submit application during the first round but Up to now i have not yet receive email for invitation. Are there anyone here who are in the same situation?