Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
Cant figure out the Family size by now?
People like you really need to spend little money and hire someone or else you will end up jeoperdising your case.
If you are so clear, can you please explain the family size in spouse's case for recently married applicants?

Last edited:

panther360

Jun 19, 2016
Questions:
- Do we mention UCI numbers of my father as he already got his Canadian VISA before? I believe it will be hard to find that number. Do I still try searching for it?
- He is a doctor at present in his home country. What should I mention in "intended occupation" as he will not be working in canada when he arrives.

- For my father's family members ( brothers, sisters), I am not sure everybody will be providing email addresses.
Even the physical addresses may not be correct. As our families live in different parts of India.
Can we instead mention only the city and states? And for email address provide my email address or mention "Not applicable".

I have asked these questions before but I guess the comments section is growing at a great pace so questions getting side lined. Any help?

R

Ron_13

Ok so form 1344 is acting freaking weird. Even though in contact details I select CANADA and international dial code comes up 1 by itself still everytime I reopen form it warns me I have entered international code as 11 and not 1. Also everytime I validate and save and reopen form it gets for office use only- validated-NO. And then I revalidate and save and new 10 digit number generates. After closing and reopening I am again back to square one. Not validated. I never had problems during my in-laws visitor visa. But now it's just acting up

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Ok so form 1344 is acting freaking weird. Even though in contact details I select CANADA and international dial code comes up 1 by itself still everytime I reopen form it warns me I have entered international code as 11 and not 1. Also everytime I validate and save and reopen form it gets for office use only- validated-NO. And then I revalidate and save and new 10 digit number generates. After closing and reopening I am again back to square one. Not validated. I never had problems during my in-laws visitor visa. But now it's just acting up
Yes that’s happening with me and a friend of mine too.
Everytime it says that about country code.
And when i validate it says successfully validated, and before printing it gives warning that you are about to print an un validated form.
I don’t know what can we do

nnn_10

Apr 30, 2019
hello everyone,

I am confused a little about the family size?

I am only sponsoring my mother. Does my father need to be included? I don't meet the income cutoff for 6 members for 2016 by 6000 dollars but for 2017 and 2018 I am okay.

I wasn't aware the spouse of the parent needed to be included in the family size hence this problem only for the year of 2016. Please help.

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
I have a question regarding IMM5768e (Financial evaluation for parents and grandparents sponsorship) question 3B. I had co-signed on an LMIA application for a foreign worker in 2018. Do I mention that in question 3B " previous undertakings" of form IMM5768e for PGP 2019 application?

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
hello everyone,

I am confused a little about the family size?

I am only sponsoring my mother. Does my father need to be included? I don't meet the income cutoff for 6 members for 2016 by 6000 dollars but for 2017 and 2018 I am okay.

I wasn't aware the spouse of the parent needed to be included in the family size hence this problem only for the year of 2016. Please help.
If your parents are still legally married (no divorces paper) and are both alive, you must include both of them in the application even if one of them does not want to go to Canada
Therefore, your total income must meet or exceed the requirement for the total number of your family
In you case, since you do not meet the income requirement, your application is likely rejected based on this.
You can call IRCC to tell them what you are asking here to confirm the answer.

Reactions: YVR123

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your SIN goes on No. 8 Sponsor. Your husband's SIN goes on No. 16 - Co-Signer. Please scroll down as there are items you need to fill out at the bottom. Yes, no need for IMM5748. The easiest way is just giving them your SIN (It's not like they don't know it anywayo_O). Just so to avoid mistakes filling out IMM5748 - just have them do the calculating job for you. :D:p
thanks

pestoo

Jul 21, 2014
Did anyone try to call CIC? Everytime i call their number 888-242-2100, then dial 2-1-3 based on instructions for PGP sponsorship, it tells me they are experiencing a high volume of calls. Then it hangs up. This is very frustrating.. Why dont they let me stay on the line to wait? How am I supposed to get connected by keeping trying to call and keeping being hang up...

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
do we need to get all the photocopies that need to go with the application notarized? for example, proof of citizenship, marriage certification, proof of relationship, copies of parent's passports, parent's marriage certificate.