+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going to sponsor my mom and dad. What number should I put as Family Size in Financial Evaluation form asking about 3 consecutive years employment history. Should I include my parents in family size? Can you please provide some guideline for calculating the gross income/ benefits?
Q 14. Provide your employment history as well as periods of unemployment for the last 3 consecutive taxation years.
Yes you will include your parents in family for 3 consecutuve years. Line 150 on your notice of assesment is your gross income.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
IMM5669E - BACKGROUND INFORMATION
My parents visited canada multiple while working. So, for question 6, What should be the activity type? EMPLOYMENT or OTHER?

thank you!

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Hello Seniors.

I have a question. If i do not have my Birth certificate, what is the way.

Also if my parents do not have a marriage certifiate , what is the way.

Thanks in Advance...
If you are from India you can request certificate of DOB from Consulate General of India, they charge $45. They will ask you for your passport and if your parents name is on passport they will issue you the certificate with your parents names on it.

vividglider

Jul 17, 2018
imm5768e: FINANCIAL EVALUATION FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS SPONSORSHIP
- I am sponsoring my mom and dad
- My wife is not co-signer
- I sponsored my wife last year

Please advise:

3. A) Current Undertaking: Number of person included in box #3 imm0008
ans: 2 (mom&dad)

3.B) What should I enter number (i) to (iv) ?
Not sure if you're answered:
If she is already a PR:
3.B i = 1, ii,iii,iv = 0

If her application is still in process:
3.B ii = 1, i,iii,iv = 0

vividglider

Jul 17, 2018
Invitation email received : April 25, 2019 ; 9.40 am EST

I have one question for clarification:
IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for P/GP sponsorship: Need help in completing this form:
Pg#3, Q # 13
Your current situation - Unemployed, Employed or Semi-employed: Which box to check? My situation is - I am in a parental leave receiving employment insurance from the federal government?

Similarly, Pg#3, Q#14
Employment History - how to provide the response given I am currently in a parental leave?
I checked the application guide, unfortunately, there is no information on this. Any help or pointing towards where I could get help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. !

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
If you are from India you can request certificate of DOB from Consulate General of India, they charge $45. They will ask you for your passport and if your parents name is on passport they will issue you the certificate with your parents names on it.
THE CGI website sites below :
https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/eoi.php?id=birth_certicate
This is not a Birth Certificate but a Certificate of the Date of Birth. Applicants are advised to check the acceptability of this Certificate with the authorities before obtaining this Certificate.

dua.prateek

Apr 28, 2019
Hi Guys, I have a doubt in the form number 5669e section 3 (personal details of your parents - Mother) it says "Family name a birth". is it a typo in the form and should be "at birth" and asking for maiden name ? can anyone please confirm.

test20

Apr 28, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I received an invitation to sponsor my parents. My Query is I recently became a Canadian citizen and all my education degrees and Passport name have different father and mother name spellings as compared to their actual passports.

I have submitted the sponsorship based on their passport name only and even they already have visitor visa also with their same passport name but doesn't match with my passport parent name.

Now while applying for their application , How I am suppose to prove that these are one and the same name and no other person ? Do I need a lawyer or what will be the best way to proceed . Please suggest . thanks

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
For people whose parents are in a different country. Are you sending the validated forms to your parents in that country via courier or just emailing the validated forms for them to sign and send back ?

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
For people whose parents are in a different country. Are you sending the validated forms to your parents in that country via courier or just emailing the validated forms for them to sign and send back ?
I’m gonna email forms, mum will sign and mail it back via courier