+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

pablas29

Apr 28, 2019
I have a question regarding form imm5768.
Both I and my spouse got the invitation to apply for parents. Both of us are co-signing each other parents as well. So a total of 6 persons for LICO.
I am not sure what to fill in question 3 and 4.
Current undertaking: 2 (my parents)
Shall I keep both myself and my spouse previous undertaking as 0? By doing this the total number of persons in the form is 4.
What should I do?

Thanks!

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hi All - Can I please have your help

1) how can you find out when you become Canadian citizen. it is question #7 on the application to sponsor form.
2) if you are a naturalized Canadian citizen, do you still need to fill in the UCI in the same question? if so, where to find that Unique Client Identifier?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Look at your Canadian Citizenship Certificate!

lrajesh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Can someone help me provide the suggestion? I am posting 3rd time and no response yet. Am I missing anything?
Did you get an answer to this and did you mention these names as alias in forms[/QUOTE]

Show the proofs and get it authorized with Notary public with a letter. This should solve the naming difference that you have in multiple documents

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
ALL MUST PAY ATTENTION ----HOW TO VALIDATE FORM IMM5669.

I am filling on my parents behalf and if i write parents name in signature then it validates or else does not validate.

DO WE REQUIRE WET SIGN ON THIS FORM OR JUST TYPING NAME IS OK.

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
ALL MUST PAY ATTENTION ----HOW TO VALIDATE FORM IMM5669.

I am filling on my parents behalf and if i write parents name in signature then it validates or else does not validate.

DO WE REQUIRE WET SIGN ON THIS FORM OR JUST TYPING NAME IS OK.
i believe it should be hand written, im able to validate without typing in name

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Schedule A Background (applicant form), how to get the Application Number (Q# 2)?
Question 2
This question only applies to applicants who have already submitted their application and were asked by an officer to complete this form. If this applies to you, write your application number here.

jpasion

Apr 27, 2019

1) how can you find out when you become Canadian citizen. it is question #7 on the application to sponsor form.
2) if you are a naturalized Canadian citizen, do you still need to fill in the UCI in the same question? if so, where to find that Unique Client Identifier?

I have the same question for my husbands citizenship card.

I have the same question. My husbands citizenship card doesn’t have a date or UCI number on it. I’ll probably just make a letter with an explanation and attach his citizenship card.

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
i asked many many times but here i am again:
how did you guys handle the country code error on co-signer phone number, left blank or validated anyways? would it be a problem if its left blank?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I have a question regarding form imm5768.
Both I and my spouse got the invitation to apply for parents. Both of us are co-signing each other parents as well. So a total of 6 persons for LICO.
I am not sure what to fill in question 3 and 4.
Current undertaking: 2 (my parents)
Shall I keep both myself and my spouse previous undertaking as 0? By doing this the total number of persons in the form is 4.
What should I do?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
i believe it should be hand written, im able to validate without typing in name
Oh really?
Me and a friend we both were unable to do that.
So we are going to type the name and validate and still get the handwritten signature next to the typed name.
That’s really strange that it let some people validate it withou typed name

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Oh really?
Me and a friend we both were unable to do that.
So we are going to type the name and validate and still get the handwritten signature next to the typed name.
That’s really strange that it let some people validate it withou typed name
ppl are all having different PDF problems, it won't recognize my husband's phone number country code, which is driving me crazy