+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
A friend got invited to sponsor her parents and she just realized her 2016 assessment is a couple thousand below minimum amount. 2017 and 2018 is more than enough and she's wondering if her application will be denied due to this. Anyone has an insight about this?
Yes it should be.

You can still try to apply although you should get rejected.

In any case why did your friend declare he met income requirements and submit EOI when he knew he didn't?

If he was hoping for some exception then your friend should follow through and submit an application. After all they did invite him right?

Reactions: aman gill

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can anyone please confirm, if I need to get the Photographs printed locally in the country currently my family is or I can get a digital copy and print it here in Canada from any store with their details on the back of the picture (I am not even sure if this is possible or not).
must be back home as you need signature of the photographer...dont fake it

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
You cousin got what he or she deserved nothing more.

If people cannot read instructions and understand then they should not be putting in EOIs period.

If you put in an EOI and declared that you did meet requirements then you do meet requirements dont you?

Then submit an application is the natural thing to do when you get the ITA.

IRCC has setup the system this way for a reason.

On the contrary I know very well why the system is set up this way. To curb abuse.

If you support abuse then I ask everyone on the forum whether they think that is what this forum is about. To continue to warn abusers of the system so that they bear no consequences for their irresponsibility?
U r evil but I like it LOL

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
For people whose parents are in a different country. Are you sending the validated forms to your parents in that country via courier or just emailing the validated forms for them to sign and send back ?
Printing myself to make sure everything's right. The tiny amount of potential savings isn't worth any issues.

Last edited:

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Are you guys filling the form IMM5476e Use of representative as well.
in this way you will be the authorized representative to represent the case of your Parents.
Any suggestions :)

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Are you guys filling the form IMM5476e Use of representative as well.
in this way you will be the authorized representative to represent the case of your Parents.
Any suggestions :)
What suggestions are you looking for?

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
I paid them on Thursday and it was fine then.
Hi, how much in total.did pay for? We also need to pay biometrics if applicable to our country right?thank you

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi, i am back with another question ..

So my parents don’t have their FAMILY NAME on their passports just the GIVEN NAMES . What should i do on forms ? FAMILY NAME is must . Should i write my dad’s given name in Family name column ??? Help please @usr19

Last edited:

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Sure. Mr. Immigration attorney...you’re just hurt you weren’t the one who submitted the form on time.
Dude, yes I am hurt for the people with legitimate qualifications who get bumped off because of people like you that do not pay heed to the rules and wish they can interpret rules according to their personal opinions of how the system should work. And sorry to burst your bubble but I did make it on time and did qualify. This is another example of your opinionated state. Lastly, it is frustrating to see that antics like yours are the reason that taxpayers resources are spent on weeding out applications, wasted time and effort that one would rather see serving "qualified" people that have waited years to bring their family over.

I will not be replying anymore to your response, so peace out. We need to keep the sanctity of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwgcda and usr19

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Not sure if you were going for sanity or sanctity but the thread has neither.
There were thousands of frustrated people that had the income levels to qualify but did not make it because of the lack of sanity of certain people like the one above "jaskaran90";)

Have a good night.

Reactions: aman gill

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi guys

I am going to send forma to my parents by email. But it will be sent to a shop they know.
The guy will print the docs and give it to them.
I was wondering if accidently that person hits herw and there in the form and validate it without noticing.
But i’ll have the original validates with me here, i’ll just ask parents to return the last pages “signed ones” by courier.
Will it create some issue if the forms are changeg later and validated by mistake
But the printed/going with the applications are the original?
Please advise

Also if i courier it to them, if anyone has idea how long it takes for europe (Spain) ?