+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Prince0304

Apr 27, 2019
Why would you add your wife as co-signer? There's no need if you meet the income requirements as the qualification for the PGP 2019 is your income from 2016, 2017 and 2018. Even if the processing takes a year, they wouldn't consider your 2019 income.

Adding her wouldn't hurt,but that's just my 2 cents.

May be I am wrong but I read that you have to maintain your income until PR approved. So just in future if my income decreased

Reactions: YVR123

babin13

May 31, 2018
I am not sure, but I am replying to you, I saw many people asking for the same question and I am one of them,

if anyone can endorse that below is correct method to fillin then it would be good for Jayesh others and me as well. :)

So I worked from Aug-2016 to Aug-2018 for an employer "W"
From Aug-2016 to Dec-2016 I made 40,000
From Jan-2017 to Dec-2017 I made 120,000
From Jan-2018 to Aug-2018 I made 80,000

SO I wrote it as below

FROM TO | Employer Name | Address | Phone | Gross | Family size
Aug-2016 to Aug-2018 | COMPANY W | xxxxxxxx | Empl # | $240,000 | 1

* All numbers are just an example
Hi, just to confirm, are you calculating the Total Net Income in the Notice of Assessment or the Income after the taxes?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
NOTE TO MYSELF AND TO EVERYONE HERE.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN A HURRY/RUSH.....

Please read your application again and again, have somone to look at it again and again to assure everything is in order and complete. Rushing to send it in a month earlier will not help much with your processing time.

I am reminding myself every day that this is my only chance to get my parents here, no need to rush, no need to hurry, allow 1 month to fill out, complete, check and check.

It is sad to see someone sending application so fast within a couple of days and now taking the risk of application returned and lose the chance to bring parents to Canada.

Good luck to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really terrified of the thought. I know for a fact that I meet the requirements to sponsor but I'm terrified that something like not putting the barcode pages at the front of the form will mean a rejection. The pages are there, just not at the front.

I sent my application quickly because I was extremely fortunate to be visiting my my mother when I got the invitation letter. So we filled up everything and I submitted. I got back to Canada at 2am on Saturday morning and went to the post office Saturday afternoon after checking that all the information is correct. The information is all there, just worried about that barcode page. Sigh.

babin13

May 31, 2018
I'm really terrified of the thought. I know for a fact that I meet the requirements to sponsor but I'm terrified that something like not putting the barcode pages at the front of the form will mean a rejection. The pages are there, just not at the front.

I sent my application quickly because I was extremely fortunate to be visiting my my mother when I got the invitation letter. So we filled up everything and I submitted. I got back to Canada at 2am on Saturday morning and went to the post office Saturday afternoon after checking that all the information is correct. The information is all there, just worried about that barcode page. Sigh.
Hi there, just to confirm, did you calculate the total net income from the Notice of Assessment or the income after the taxes?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

THE ORDER IS NOT THE DECIDING FACTOR.

Please do not worry, as long as you submitted all required forms, you should be good. Mixing up in order cannot and will never be a reason for yoru application to be returned.

When I applied for my PR, my application was not in order and I realized that about a week after submission by looking at photos that I took of the application. I was also scared but then everything was fine.

Reactions: YamPower

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Hi there, just to confirm, did you calculate the total net income from the Notice of Assessment or the income after the taxes?
Net income and income after taxes is the same thing. I used gross income (T4 figure)

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, can you guys please answer the following questions:

Q1) Statutory Declaration of common law union (IMM5409)
- This is to be completed only if you're in common law relationship, Not for Single, Correct?

Q2) Financial Evaluation for parents and grandparent’s sponsorship (IMM 5768)
-What is to be filled in gross salary for the period?
- If this is your 1st time sponsoring anyone then Q9-Q12 will be NA, correct?

Q3) Schedule A- background/ Declaration (IMM 5669)
-Do my mum and dad has to fill this form separately? (what about my sister and brother, they are in their early 30's and not included in the application)
- What should I fill in section 5, Education History if there is none, without which I can not validate the form?

Q4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
- Do my mum and dad has to fill this form separately? If yes,
- When I fill it for my mum, should I leave the principal applicant vacant as my dad would be the principal applicant?
- Do I have to include myself in section B, Children ?

Q5) Do any of you guys have the sample invitation letter for the parents?

Thank you all in advance :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CHINNI@1

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
I am not sure, but I am replying to you, I saw many people asking for the same question and I am one of them,

if anyone can endorse that below is correct method to fillin then it would be good for Jayesh others and me as well. :)

So I worked from Aug-2016 to Aug-2018 for an employer "W"
From Aug-2016 to Dec-2016 I made 40,000
From Jan-2017 to Dec-2017 I made 120,000
From Jan-2018 to Aug-2018 I made 80,000

SO I wrote it as below

FROM TO | Employer Name | Address | Phone | Gross | Family size
Aug-2016 to Aug-2018 | COMPANY W | xxxxxxxx | Empl # | $240,000 | 1

* All numbers are just an example
This looks convincing but I will try call IRCC agent and confirm. Thanks!

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi, just to confirm, are you calculating the Total Net Income in the Notice of Assessment or the Income after the taxes?
Why are you asking this question now?
When you filled your interest form you claimed that you have enough income but how did you know if you don’t know the definition of that?

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
IMM5669E BACKGROUND/ DECLARATION
Question # 4 - "Had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder?
My dad had a bypass surgery recently. Do I need to check yes to this?

Thank you!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, can you guys please answer the following questions:

Q1) Statutory Declaration of common law union (IMM5409)
- This is to be completed only if you're in common law relationship, Not for Single, Correct?

Q2) Financial Evaluation for parents and grandparent’s sponsorship (IMM 5768)
-What is to be filled in gross salary for the period?
- If this is your 1st time sponsoring anyone then Q9-Q12 will be NA, correct?

Q3) Schedule A- background/ Declaration (IMM 5669)
-Do my mum and dad has to fill this form separately? (what about my sister and brother, they are in their early 30's and not included in the application)
- What should I fill in section 5, Education History if there is none, without which I can not validate the form?

Q4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
- Do my mum and dad has to fill this form separately? If yes,
- When I fill it for my mum, should I leave the principal applicant vacant as my dad would be the principal applicant?
- Do I have to include myself in section B, Children ?

Q5) Do any of you guys have the sample invitation letter for the parents?

Thank you all in advance :)
IM5768, QUESTION 12: IF YOU HAVE KIDS, if you have to include them, if you dont have any kids then N/A.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
THE ORDER IS NOT THE DECIDING FACTOR.

Please do not worry, as long as you submitted all required forms, you should be good. Mixing up in order cannot and will never be a reason for yoru application to be returned.

When I applied for my PR, my application was not in order and I realized that about a week after submission by looking at photos that I took of the application. I was also scared but then everything was fine.
Thanks. That gives me peace of mind. The order of the forms is exactly as required by the Document checklist. I made sure my mother hand-signed everywhere she should. The Instructions Guide said print then hand sign and date. Does that mean the date should be hand written too? All of my dates were typed before printing. This is nerve wracking