+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Guys, a quick question regarding form 5669 (Schedule A/Background) : Do we need to include the parents travel history as part of question 8. My parents were employed in India but were visiting Canada on tourist visa. Also, if the answer is yes, do we need to include the residential address at that time (Canadian) in question 10?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi , I am sponsoring my mother and received the invitation . for supporting documents do I need to send also copy of her bachelor Degree, national ID, proof that she is divorced? I don’t see that in the requirements but I wonder if we need to send these documents anyways
I am sending additional documents like these

RockerMe

Jan 12, 2019
Tips to avoid delays or problem with PGP application:

• Photos must be taken from a COMMERCIAL studio and must have all the details required at the back of photos. Photo self printed will not be accepted and will be returned.
  • Photoshopped photos will not be accepted
  • Any modification even if minor will results in rejection
  • Photo must have white background and without any gloss, face must be center, no smiling or open mouth
  • Photo cannot have face bigger than 26mm or less than 21mm from chin to crown, if not fit it will be returned
  • Non English copies of documents must be translated into English or French by a certified translator or by anyone who know the language BUT must accompany by an affidavit for oath from a commissioner of oath or a notary public.
  • Non English Documents must be certified true copy by a notary public
  • Place the bar codes pages after the invitation letter but before the check list
  • Spouse must sign application if applicable
  • DO NOT STAPLE, they will scan documents by machine, staple it will delay the process and likely put you at the back of the stack
  • WRITE IN BLACK INK, no BLUE INK, it is stated in the reference guide
  • DO NOT include police certificates or any other non required documents
  • You can include tax information such as Option C print out even if click YES to give IRCC authorization to access your tax information BUT it must be at the bottom of the stack separate completely from the main form
  • Signature from Parents MUST be real signature from them, faked signature resulted in refusal of application altogether
  • Make sure you read the guide and double check every single details, a lot of details can be easily overlooked and IRCC only acknowledge the application in 2-3 months so you will not have time to resubmit if it is returned
  • This is a GOLDEN, DIAMOND or whatever most precious opportunity for family to reunite, do not waste a spot by careless mistake!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
which is better? Provide them our sin and let them get the info from CRA? Or just select the "No" box and give them our NOA and form imm5768?

jpasion

Apr 27, 2019
Interest Form: 12:05 ET
Confirmation Email: 1:13 ET
Invitation email date and time: April 25, 2019 at 9:54AM

Good luck Everyone!!!

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hey everyone

How you guys are filling additional family information form ?
If there is no space in that form ,Are you guys attaching another form or another word sheet ?

And also , How you guys are filling that form in your native language too?

cindyxinxin

Sep 3, 2013
Hi Guys, for Q6 Personal History and Q10 Address, if my parents visit me in Canada for a few months a few times in the past ten years, do I need to include that in their Personal History, and my address so that the Personal history and Address match?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Quick Ques if anyone can help! ( I am married and wife is NOT a co-signer) (I have sponsored my WIFE separately and her app is in progress)

IMM5768
Q.14 EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
---Since i have worked for the same employer for last 3 years (but in different offices) .. how should i fill this form? FROM ... TO... EMPLOYER NAME (WILL REMAIN SAME) ....ADDRESS (MULTIPLE IN LAST 3 YEARS) ..... PHONE NUMBER (MULTIPLE IN LAST 3 YEARS).... GROSS INCOME (DIFFERENT IN LAST 3 YEARS)......FAMILY SIZE (??????) ...I got married in SEPTEMBER 2018.....thats y my WIFE cannot be a CO-SIGNOR... but she is working IN CANADA....

Q.16 CO-SIGNOR (STATEMENT OF CONSENT).....CAN I LEAVE THIS BLANK???????
Q.17 EMPLOYMENT HISTORY FOR CO-SIGNOR .... I GUESS I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS BLANK AS WELL!????

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hey everyone

How you guys are filling additional family information form ?
If there is no space in that form ,Are you guys attaching another form or another word sheet ?

And also , How you guys are filling that form in your native language too?
I hope anyone can reply this question.

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Folks, For people from India what is the national identity document that you are entering on the application. I was thinking aadhar card but it didn't have a issue and expiry date.
Any help appreciated.

shailkrish

Apr 26, 2019
Folks, For people from India what is the national identity document that you are entering on the application. I was thinking aadhar card but it didn't have a issue and expiry date.
Any help appreciated.
Expiry date is not a mandatory field, so the form will still validate without it. Aadhar is the national identification number for indian citizens..