+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Nope, just write sections A and B the same in all forms, the difference would be in the siblings section
Thank you so much.

How about providing any additional documents.
I am thinking to provide some extra docs like govt. id because there is a question " DO YOU HELD ANY GOVT POSITION". I clicked yes. So as a proof i am providing govt id.
but my friend she said , don't provide it , until they will ask for

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Last year, more than eighty thousand people submit the Interest and out of those only around four thousand were eligible. So IRCC has to go for another round. This year too, there were people who were playing darts in the dark.
Because IRCC never asked for proof of Income, everyone tried their luck. I bet you there are people who got the Confirmation emails but they do not qualify for sponsorship.
Also, it will come as a surprise who didnt even double checked and hit Submit.
Hi All,

I've just got an invite for sponsoring my parents for PR to Canada. One doubt I've before submitted the documents is that for one year my income was less that the Minimum Income that is required in the table and for the last two years I've double the income which is required.
Will that affect my application as they have asked for the last three year of T4 or Notice of Assessment in the requirements.

Thanks,

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

I've just got an invite for sponsoring my parents for PR to Canada. One doubt I've before submitted the documents is that for one year my income was less that the Minimum Income that is required in the table and for the last two years I've double the income which is required.
Will that affect my application as they have asked for the last three year of T4 or Notice of Assessment in the requirements.

Thanks,
It's good if you have double income.
But as per requirement , your income must meet all the 3 years income slab.

Reactions: Kartikey Manchanda

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
I am thinking to provide some additional documents also except for the check list but one of my friend told me that don't provide any additional documents.

Provide only necessary documents.

What do you guys say about this?
I would provide may be a little more documentation. For eg: they havnt asked for your job letter. I would surely provide that

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Nav

How you guys are filling additional family information form ?
If there is no space in that form ,Are you guys attaching another form or making another Microsoft word sheet ?

And also , How you guys are filling that form in your native language too?
I havnt got there yet. But if I do run into that. I would do a word doc along with applicant/sponsors initials and signature. which one is applicable

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
I havnt got there yet. But if I do run into that. I would do a word doc along with applicant/sponsors initials and signature. which one is applicable
Yeah , that is the reason

Most of them made a word file and some of them used additional form.
I think both criteria matched
Also , have to fill the names in native language too

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Folks, for employment history, my dad held a number of positions for a bank and at different places, should I enter all positions or just say one the last one?