+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Amid all the positivity of the forum currently, I see posts like this that make my blood boil.
a) Absolutely clear that they did not meet the criteria (posted in multiple places in big bold type),
b) Flat out lie on the EOI,
c) take up a spot someone else could have had (saw so many distraught people posting who were shut out this year),
d) Have the temerity to say "what's wrong with taking a chance...
Sheesh....
Then again, I guess that's why they accepted 27k applications, knowing there would be clowns like this.
There are thousands of EOI entries like this every year.

This time round they did ask for identification eg passport. So I hope they put some red flag on these people for future applications.

No more "take a chance" and inconvenience everyone else waste resources and time please.

Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Still waiting for email

Reactions: nayr69sg

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
""Note: If you do not know the complete date of birth or if the date is in the 1800s, please use a “*” (star sign/asterisk) to fill in the spaces for the unknown year, month or day. The missing information can be added by hand however the form cannot be validated.""
they say this but the online form WILL NOT take *** for an answer!!!!
what's going on, how should we fill out birthdays if we don't know the exact dates????
anyone has any solutions? if we hand fill that form it won't be able to validate :(

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
guys, on the form 'Additional Family Information', it asks to complete all names in both English and native language, but the form DOES NOT accept any foreign language, what do we do, what did you do?

huzcan

May 6, 2013
other than the bar code, there is an official invitation letter that you MUST include and place on top of your package, so you have to receive the email.
Can you let me know where on IRCC website is this mentioned as a mandatory requirement?

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amid all the positivity of the forum currently, I see posts like this that make my blood boil.
a) Absolutely clear that they did not meet the criteria (posted in multiple places in big bold type),
b) Flat out lie on the EOI,
c) take up a spot someone else could have had (saw so many distraught people posting who were shut out this year),
d) Have the temerity to say "what's wrong with taking a chance...
Sheesh....
Then again, I guess that's why they accepted 27k applications, knowing there would be clowns like this.
You must be a star of every party dude. Life's good man, live it easy. Don't let things boil your blood. Cheers!

Reactions: ritunz_canada

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are thousands of EOI entries like this every year.

This time round they did ask for identification eg passport. So I hope they put some red flag on these people for future applications.

No more "take a chance" and inconvenience everyone else waste resources and time please.
I don't know how many times I gotta explain this, but it was unintentional. Didn't mean to piss a few of you off, but I think I'm lucky! ;) Good luck in life dude. Live it easy!

Reactions: ritunz_canada

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi guys

I have parents marriage certificate but it was very old so the photcopy i have has a little fold in the paper.
But it shows rest of the info clear: names/date of marriage/ address/DOB/ registrar office info.
Parents can’t find the original.
So that photocopy along with my Their indian passport’s photocopies showing each other’s names would work?
Please advice!