+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
I have a confirmation number and received the confirmation email at 12:57 on Jan 28. However, my confirmation number is not on the list of CIC website. I have not received an invitation email either. anyone else has the same situation?
Check you conf# again and you put correct conf# and it doesn’t pop up meaning you are one of 388 applications that has been removed for some reason.

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
The checklist states: "Copy of Travel Document or passport for the principal applicant and each accompanying dependent".

Does this mean a copy of the whole passport booklet or just the bio pages?
The guide does not say about this.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello, quick question. If my father-in-law already did his Medical for supervisa application last month, can this be used towards his PR application if still valid?

Thanks

xiaomin

Apr 24, 2019
Check you conf# again and you put correct conf# and it doesn’t pop up meaning you are one of 388 applications that has been removed for some reason.
I screenshot the number and I have the confirmation email. So the number is definitely correct. Why they removed some application?

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello,
I received the invitation at 18:08 and my application was submitted at 12:05 on 28th Jan. I am sponsoring my mother.
I was going through the forms and got a doubt for form imm5768e box 12:
"Every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially ........"

I'm including my 2 kids here. Should I include my mother too here?

Thanks

workpermit777

Oct 15, 2018
My mother is not able to sign documents. When she came from India everything was just signed using her fingerprint. Can she still sign all the documents using her fingerprints or will she have to do an actual signature?

sss1010

Apr 24, 2019
Can someone help me out.
I'm filling out the Financial Evaluation page and beside ((Employment history) it ask for family size.
Does this mean prior to sponsoring what was my family size? or family size total now sponsoring?

cindyxinxin

Sep 3, 2013
I have a confusion on the biometrics.

So my parents are here with me in Canada right now, but there is no biometrics collection center Canada. Does that mean that they have to go back to China to get this done?

However, I did find this on the CIC help page (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=717&top=19) where it says
"If you apply to extend your stay, your study permit or work permit or apply for permanent residence
You don’t have to give your biometrics until we open biometrics collection centres in Canada in 2019. When the new centres open, you’ll need to give biometrics for your next application, including a renewal or an extension."​
If this is true, where on the application documents it indicates whether my parents are currently in Canada? I need to put the residential address of my parents in Canada? And do I submit the biometrics fee when submitting the application?

R

Ron_13

No there is no FIFO for the next process. What they need to explain is whether they are only going to process the first 20K from EOI and then process the 20,000-27000 as spaces come available or will they process all 27000 having anticipated that they will end up with 20000 in the end. Not sure what happens if they end up with more than 20000. Maybe they will take everyone even if it goes over 20000. They may be changing their strategy given the polls.
Thanks for stopping by lol.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
I screenshot the number and I have the confirmation email. So the number is definitely correct. Why they removed some application?
No one knows anything at this point, no news, nothing. We just have to seat tight for a few days

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
i have a couple of questions:
1. i'm only sponsoring one parent and my parents are divorced, i don't see anywhere asking to include a divorce document, is this not required?
2. I'm planning to give access to my tax return online, but the form only asks for one SIN, my husband is co-signing, where do i put his SIN on the form?
3. do you guys recommend giving access to online account or do you prefer doing your NOA?

any response is much appreciated!

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
I just received my invitation letter. I was filling out the application and need help for part 3 on form IMM0008. Is it asking how many family members, including you, are in this application? I am applying for my mother and my husband is co-signing the application due to income tax cut off. So in the section do I write 2 (as in my mother and I) or do I write 3 (my mother, my husband and I)?
Are you going to act as representative for your parent's application. Are they overseas?