+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fellow Members,

I submitted interest to sponsor my parents on Jan 28, 2019 for PGP2019.

I read the application forms to be prepared with the information (In the event that I get invited to apply).
My family dynamics is as follows -

Myself - Sponsor (I am single)
My Father - Principal Applicant
My Mother - Dependent

While studying the forms, I have come up with following questions -

a. In form IMM0008 (Generic Application Form for Canada)

Application Details -
Question 3 - How many family members, including you, are on this application?

My answer is 2. I am pretty confident about this but still would appreciate if somebody give me 2nd opinion on this.

Personal Details -
Question 3 - UCI
. I guess I have to leave it blank as I do not have a UCI number yet. (Please confirm this as I am not sure).
Question 10 - Current country of residence of my parents is Canada on status Visitor (Parents Super-Visa). However I do not understand the "From & To part" Should I put total duration time of Super-Visa for parents?

Question - Further in the form it asks - "Do you have a national identity document?" What document would be considered a National Identity Document for an Indian Citizen (East Indian).

I would really appreciate if someone could clarify my doubts and point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day!

Question 3 - UCI.. You should have UCI if you are landed immigrant to Canada. Your PR card number is UCI number. Every immigrant to Canada get assigned UCI.
Question 10 - Current country for residency is Permanent residency. Super visa is another form of Visitor Visa. Their permanent residency is still in India.
India does not have National Identity Document. If someone senior may clarify me on this one but India have Adhar card which is not national identity document.

ritunz_canada

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Your source is wrong. From cic website

Duplicate submissions
In the case of duplicates, the officer retains only the potential sponsor’s last entry for the purposes of being invited to apply. The Solutions Information Management Branch provides both the master list and a working list to the CN after the removal of duplicate submissions.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon

ritunz_canada

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Trust me for now. Reveal at the right time. All duplicate entries are being scrapped.
They cant. From their website-

Duplicate submissions
In the case of duplicates, the officer retains only the potential sponsor’s last entry for the purposes of being invited to apply. The Solutions Information Management Branch provides both the master list and a working list to the CN after the removal of duplicate submissions.

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
They cant. From their website-

Duplicate submissions
The system is not transparent. You will never know what and when they did it.
They say one thing but can do whatever they want. After all this joke which happened on 28th they are going to reprimand the people who abused the system. As time comes will bring you more.

Sully_McGregor

Feb 21, 2018
The system is not transparent. You will never know what and when they did it.
They say one thing but can do whatever they want. After all this joke which happened on 28th they are going to reprimand the people who abused the system. As time comes will bring you more.
Do you have any indication as to when they're hoping to send out the invitations?

Pavel

Aug 5, 2011
If UCCB shows income any taxation year, do we add those income as a family net income?
Lets say, your T4 income is X and UCCB income is Y, what would be your total family income? IS it X+Y or only X.
I need expert comments.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If UCCB shows income any taxation year, do we add those income as a family net income?
Lets say, your T4 income is X and UCCB income is Y, what would be your total family income? IS it X+Y or only X.
I need expert comments.
Only X. UCCB is a benefit that could end at any time.

Pavel

Aug 5, 2011
Only X. UCCB is a benefit that could end at any time.
I thinks its not a question of end at any time because I am talking about previous taxation year. Notice of Assessment already published and that UCCB income shows in the assessment file as an income.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I thinks its not a question of end at any time because I am talking about previous taxation year. Notice of Assessment already published and that UCCB income shows in the assessment file as an income.
UCCB or CCB? Yes UCCB seems to have ben counted as income. CCB not.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure what is progress of invitations. Anyone got any response yet ?

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Hello Fellow Members,

I submitted interest to sponsor my parents on Jan 28, 2019 for PGP2019.

I read the application forms to be prepared with the information (In the event that I get invited to apply).
My family dynamics is as follows -

Myself - Sponsor (I am single)
My Father - Principal Applicant
My Mother - Dependent

While studying the forms, I have come up with following questions -

a. In form IMM0008 (Generic Application Form for Canada)

Application Details -

My answer is 2. I am pretty confident about this but still would appreciate if somebody give me 2nd opinion on this.

Personal Details -
Question 3 - UCI
. I guess I have to leave it blank as I do not have a UCI number yet. (Please confirm this as I am not sure).
Question 10 - Current country of residence of my parents is Canada on status Visitor (Parents Super-Visa). However I do not understand the "From & To part" Should I put total duration time of Super-Visa for parents?

Question - Further in the form it asks - "Do you have a national identity document?" What document would be considered a National Identity Document for an Indian Citizen (East Indian).

I would really appreciate if someone could clarify my doubts and point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day!

Your answer is wrong for this question:
Application Details -

in your case the number is 3 correct , not 2.