+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
If UCCB shows income any taxation year, do we add those income as a family net income?
Lets say, your T4 income is X and UCCB income is Y, what would be your total family income? IS it X+Y or only X.
I need expert comments.
Hahahaha.. ( "I need expert comments" )

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Your answer is wrong for this question:
Application Details -
Question 3 - How many family members, including you, are on this application?

in your case the number is 3 correct , not 2.
You are also wrong, the correct answer is 2. This form is filled by the principal applicant (his father) and has nothing to do with the sponsor, therefore the family members including the father in the application are 2: Father and his dependant (mother)

Remember, the website clearly states:
The following are to be completed, signed and submitted by the Principal Applicant:

The list includes the IMM 0008
So that confirms that this form has absolutely nothing to do with the sponsor, only the principal applicant.

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
I know, I was just looking for it, I had it opened and then when I reloaded it was gone. Why?

Reactions: respect2019

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hello folks my wife is not on canada yet nor is she a cosigner. How shall i ans ques 16 on form imm5768e which asks for SIN and notice of assessment for last 3 years of wife?

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hello folks my wife is not on canada yet nor is she a cosigner. How shall i ans ques 16 on form imm5768e which asks for SIN and notice of assessment for last 3 years of wife?
If she is not a co signer, you dont need to fill her information. Only yours, as you are the only one who is sponsoring.

Reactions: Nishiminami

lundir8

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Does hiring a caregiver affect parents sponsorship?.. incomewise?... do we have to show extra income for this??
Whats up with this Caregiver thing? People suddenly trying to hire caregivers now since IRCC announced more visas/spots for the caregivers. Enlighten me please.

lundir8

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hello everyone. I am currently trying to get a caregiver overseas and she's now waiting for a working visa approval. All of these I have prepared before actually getting a chance to be included on the 2019 parents sponsorship. My question is, if I'll receive an invitation to apply to go on with the sponsorship application of my parents, will the application of my caregiver be a problem to my parents sponsorship? Thanks in advance
Another one.

Pavel

Aug 5, 2011
Hi Everyone,
If someone receive invitation for apply complete sponsorship application package, can we apply online? If it is then who will apply this application?
Is it sponsor or principal applicant? I mean to say who will create an account in CIC website for online application?

I am confused because of this which is written in the instruction guide-------------

"The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account."

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,
If someone receive invitation for apply complete sponsorship application package, can we apply online? If it is then who will apply this application?
Is it sponsor or principal applicant? I mean to say who will create an account in CIC website for online application?

I am confused because of this which is written in the instruction guide-------------

"The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account."
If you think your parents cant create an online account, you can act as a representative on their behalf and open the account and access all the updates. But you will need their permission and signatures on the Representative Form.

Last edited:

grewaleman

Mar 11, 2019
I’m on Post Graduation Work Permit now my PR is in Process under PNP Saskatchewan. I’m wondering that my income for this year is enough that requires to sponsor my parents, I knew that I have to be PR to sponsor them but I’m wondering that would my income on work Permit will be considered or I have to Work 3 years on my PR status to be eligible. Thanks

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
I’m on Post Graduation Work Permit now my PR is in Process under PNP Saskatchewan. I’m wondering that my income for this year is enough that requires to sponsor my parents, I knew that I have to be PR to sponsor them but I’m wondering that would my income on work Permit will be considered or I have to Work 3 years on my PR status to be eligible. Thanks
You have to be a PR or Canadian Citizen to sponsor your parents. Top on that you need to meet the last 3 years Minimum Necessary Income (MNI) requirements. Plus you have to maintain that MNI as long your application is in process. Current processing time for parent application is 18-24 months. It is going to increase as IRCC has increased the quota and also introducing other programs for immigration.
I will say, very first apply for your PR and work on your MNI.