+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
It may be the time to stop this thread as most participants here are not in 2019 tracker.
Most June applicants do not care to volunteer the info needed in the tracker.
@robertp @serious_cheese
I ask to have my information updated as soon as I receive updates from IRCC. It's not that I don't wish to volunteer the information, it's because it's not available. It's been a very frustrating process. I hope that this thread it not retired.

pgp2018

Dec 3, 2017
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese @deryk.rodrigues can you please update the tracker? It used to have a line number but I don't see that anymore. My username is acalinao.

-August 19, 2022 - Request for Divorce certificate and IMM 5604.
-Medical exam complete on September 6, 2022. Follow up medical exam for sputum collection September 27, 28, 29. Waiting for another follow up medical in December 2022.
-Pre-arrival services letter received on November 10, 2022.

Thank you.
Can you please share the tracker link

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
So last night, we got the passport request. ECAS says decision made too but on MyCIC it still says background check in progress. Is this it?? or should we expect further requests in between? I want to be excited but really expecting the worst lol!

getsetgo

Aug 9, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Please could you let me know if any of you have gone through the process of extending the Visitor Visa beyond 6 months (visitor record) for your parents while they wait for their PPR/PR approval process to complete? Hope was to complete the Virtual Landing and avoid the additional round trip to just get the stamping done

Thanks for your help!!

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Hello Everyone,
Please could you let me know if any of you have gone through the process of extending the Visitor Visa beyond 6 months (visitor record) for your parents while they wait for their PPR/PR approval process to complete? Hope was to complete the Virtual Landing and avoid the additional round trip to just get the stamping done

Thanks for your help!!
We got my parents visitor record twice. We have decision made update, waiting for the PR portal link.

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Yes, it is normal.
I am on the same boat! Curious if they are STILL processing background check or it just doesn't get updated. I'm excited to celebrate with receiving PPR but I am a bit worried that something will still get delayed given how unnecessarily painful this process is

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
So last night, we got the passport request. ECAS says decision made too but on MyCIC it still says background check in progress. Is this it?? or should we expect further requests in between? I want to be excited but really expecting the worst lol!
Don't worry about the status in MyCIC. Just send passport and get PR Visa.

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
Is anyone still waiting for PPR for October 2019 submissions? We already did medical tests and PCC submission twice but still no news.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Is anyone still waiting for PPR for October 2019 submissions? We already did medical tests and PCC submission twice but still no news.
This thread is for those who submitted PGP application in late April to June of 2019. There was no applications received in Oct 2019.

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
How long we have to wait after submitting medical,PCC,travel history,received pre arrival letter in September 2022 no progress after that

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Hi everyone! After 3 years and 5 months, my parents PR application is now approved and we are just awaiting passports back. Thanks everyone for all the inputs. I am very excited to spend Christmas this year with my parents! Hope its close for everyone else :)

Reactions: YVR123

gg08

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
URGENT URGENT HELP NEEDED. Parents are stranded at Delhi airport. They have their tickets booked for tonight to come to Toronto for their landing. Airlines checkin system says my mother's (main applicant) Temporary visa has been revoked - all behind the scenes by Canada govt. My father - who is dependent - is allowed to travel which is insane. The airlines guy says this has been happening alot lately. (Their temporary visa is valid till Nov 18 i.e. medicals expiring 1 yr)

Is there any direct contact number here in Toronto to talk to someone? Pls advise ASAP!

Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: BCTechy and YVR123

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese @deryk.rodrigues can you please update the tracker? I don't see a line number anymore. My username is acalinao.

-November 14, 2022 - Request for Police Certificate, IMM5562: Supplementary Information for travel history, and IMM 5669 for dependent who just turned 18.

Is the travel history just travel outside of the home country?

Thank you.

Reactions: laxsun