+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello guys! Just for the record purposes My parents who applied in 2019 have had their decision made and they received their passport request. Just an addition i got their medicals done in Oct and upfront medicals in august this year aswell.

Line 749: (Ultimate_One)

decision Made: 7 Sep 2022
Passport Request: 7 Sep, 2022
Congratulations!

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hello admins and everyone. Please update my mom just landed at Calgary September 6, 2022. Question is she has medical
Surveillance request. After she lands is someone going to call me for her to book the appointment for medical surveillance? Thank you for this forum. It really helps a lot.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello admins and everyone. Please update my mom just landed at Calgary September 6, 2022. Question is she has medical
Surveillance request. After she lands is someone going to call me for her to book the appointment for medical surveillance? Thank you for this forum. It really helps a lot.
Wait for provincial health official's call in few weeks for medical survelliance.

Reactions: iliveinbanff

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
My mom just
Wait for provincial health official's call in few weeks for medical survelliance.
thank you for the response. Will do.

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi
It’s urgent query can someone help
I uploaded my police certificate and travel history on my cic portal but it’s showing uploaded but not submitted to ircc ! How I can submit to ircc?
Please help

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi
I uploaded my police certificate and travel history on my cic portal but it’s showing uploaded but not submitted to ircc ! How I can submit to ircc?
Please help
Scroll down to the bottom there would be a submit button on the right bottom if I remember correctly

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi
Please help
Send these docs by email and IRCC Webform also if you are not sure.

Reactions: OR@YT

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Please guide
I HV received email to confirm email address, UCI no. date from which you are in Canada (as per template) to which I replied and just received auto generated email.
My pr portal account shows to submit pr card application and there from imm 5444 (if not mistaken) requests from when I become pr, which is not yet known.

Now, my question is how and when I will receive ecopr for virtual landing etc. And when we will fill form on the portal.

Can someone explain me detail from first level of replying and sending template information.

Thanks in advance

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Please guide
I HV received email to confirm email address, UCI no. date from which you are in Canada (as per template) to which I replied and just received auto generated email.
My pr portal account shows to submit pr card application and there from imm 5444 (if not mistaken) requests from when I become pr, which is not yet known.

Now, my question is how and when I will receive ecopr for virtual landing etc. And when we will fill form on the portal.

Can someone explain me detail from first level of replying and sending template information.

Thanks in advance
Once you upload PR Card application with photos, you will be receiving eCOPR in the same portal.
That is my understanding. Someone who had experience on this may be able to post here.

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Just want to ask I submitted all the docs but today at my cic account they asked if u want to give any additional information u can give before 3 rd October.i don’t know what should I respond to that....
Thanks in advance

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Just want to ask I submitted all the docs but today at my cic account they asked if u want to give any additional information u can give before 3 rd October.i don’t know what should I respond to that....
Thanks in advance
I got the same update for my parents. I have provided all the docs. The Canadian address for applicants is also updated on ECAS. So, don't plan to provide anything else.

Last edited: