+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxun, how can i add details in the tracker. Currently i am not in the tracker.
Please fill in the following and tag @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese to add your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Have they asked for PCC? That also takes some time if you are required to provide PCC - by the time they receive and review it, you are looking at few weeks and up to a month. Might be safer to apply for extension imo.
They did not ask for a new PCC. The first one was requested last year in May along with the first Medical. I wonder why they did not ask for it. Are you suggest I should also submit a PCC in advance? I have asked the MP for a status check and I'll apply for the visa extension 2-weeks before it expires.

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys..for relationship proof to principle applicant they asked for voter card,adhaar card and school certificates..I only have school certificates..what should i do?..I already provided them my birth certificate

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
Uploaded photo on permanent residence portal last week along with confirm current address in Canada. And now today received email to do medical again with IMM 1017 form. Guessing that the existing medicals have expired. Anyone with similar experience?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Uploaded photo on permanent residence portal last week along with confirm current address in Canada. And now today received email to do medical again with IMM 1017 form. Guessing that the existing medicals have expired. Anyone with similar experience?
Better to speak with IRCC agent once.

anand_r

Jul 24, 2011
Hello, my parents are Indian passport holders and will be landing in Toronto mid-June. The travel itinerary is Bombay - Munich - Toronto. My question is do they need a transit visa for Munich (Germany), or since they hold a valid one-time immigration landing visa to Canada can they transit on an Indian passport only?

Reactions: Miracles19

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
Sponsored People: Father, Mother and Dependent Brother
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Sponsor province: Alberta
Invitations Received Date: 26 March 2019
Application Received in ottawa date: 26 June 2019
AOR Received Date: January 4 2020.

Ecas Status For sponsorship Application: App. Received: June 26 2019, In Process: November 20 2021 Decision Made: November 30 2021.
Ecase Status for permanent resident application: App. Received: June 26 2019, In process November 20 2021 Decision Made: N/A
Local Visa Office Name: NDVO (Transferred from Mississauga)
Biometric request: For Mother Father January 27 2021.
Medical: For Mother and Brother October 25 2021 (Request), Passed 02 December 2021.
PCC Request: Proactively submitted without request on 24 December 2021.
Additional Document request: Principal Applicant Passed away, 2 forms were asked to change the principal applicant to Mother. RPRF Fees request for mother and brother on 8th April 2022.
PPR: None
Comment: Since the principal applicant passed away during the processing of the application, the file numbe was changed and mother was made the principal applicant. No pre arrival services yet.

PLEASE UPDATE THE TRACKER. @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese .

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello, my parents are Indian passport holders and will be landing in Toronto mid-June. The travel itinerary is Bombay - Munich - Toronto. My question is do they need a transit visa for Munich (Germany), or since they hold a valid one-time immigration landing visa to Canada can they transit on an Indian passport only?
The Airlines know about the transit visa requirement.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Sponsored People: Father, Mother and Dependent Brother
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Sponsor province: Alberta
Invitations Received Date: 26 March 2019
Application Received in ottawa date: 26 June 2019
AOR Received Date: January 4 2020.

Ecas Status For sponsorship Application: App. Received: June 26 2019, In Process: November 20 2021 Decision Made: November 30 2021.
Ecase Status for permanent resident application: App. Received: June 26 2019, In process November 20 2021 Decision Made: N/A
Local Visa Office Name: NDVO (Transferred from Mississauga)
Biometric request: For Mother Father January 27 2021.
Medical: For Mother and Brother October 25 2021 (Request), Passed 02 December 2021.
PCC Request: Proactively submitted without request on 24 December 2021.
Additional Document request: Principal Applicant Passed away, 2 forms were asked to change the principal applicant to Mother. RPRF Fees request for mother and brother on 8th April 2022.
PPR: None
Comment: Since the principal applicant passed away during the processing of the application, the file numbe was changed and mother was made the principal applicant. No pre arrival services yet.

PLEASE UPDATE THE TRACKER. @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese .
Your info is added to the tracker. Sorry to hear about your loss.
For June 26 applications, the case is processing in average rate.
Covid has significantly slowed applications received after mid-May 2019.

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi ! want to know who will receive the request of police certificate or medical sponsor or primary applicant?

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
Hello Everyone,
After a long wait, and getting my MP involved so many time, We have received the Passport request for my in-laws on May 24th 2022. Just wanted to give the update.
All the best to everyone still waiting.