Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
@laxsun please update the tracker
Sponsor decision made sept 15 2021
Medical request received on sept 17 2021
Bio request on sept 21 20021
CSQ approved April 20th

whats the timeline between the CSQ being approved and the PPR?

Reactions: laxsun

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
You are lucky that ircc reply you . I came to know through mp staff that file again shifted to London from Vancouver. I was in doubt but since you say same happened to your file now I believe that ping pong is going on and bg check is in progress from 2 years.
I know, this is beyond frustrating! Has your medical, eligibilty and criminality has passed?

Apparently, only security is pending for my file. God knows how long it'll take. It'll be 3 years in June this year!!

Reactions: kuldip25

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I know, this is beyond frustrating! Has your medical, eligibilty and criminality has passed?

Apparently, only security is pending for my file. God knows how long it'll take. It'll be 3 years in June this year!!
First medical passed and expired , rest every thing pending, no replies not even atip notes provided.

Reactions: rockwidme

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
London LVO update: (Not sure if the file was moved to Vancouver)

Members and @laxsun 2nd Medical was requested on April 19, 2022 and Passed on April 29. Pre-arrival services letter received earlier on April 1. Applicant in Canada and visa extension expiring in July 2022. Do you guys think the process is near completion or will we have to apply for another extension? Thanks.
Pre arrival letter is final stage.
Best of luck
Can you share your timeline please

Reactions: Hamied

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Pre arrival letter is final stage.
Best of luck
Can you share your timeline please
Thanks. Application received date 12 June 2019. File moved to London LVO. First medical and PCC May 2021. Pre-arrival services letter 1st April 2022 followed by Medical on 19th April. Please see tracker for any other details.

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
To receive CPP, parents have to contribute until their retirement but they can get old age security once they fulfill residency obligations.
my parents already landed i guess they will not get any sort of support at all, visiting doctors are free and 80% of some medications covered nothing else....if anyone has additional information please share....thanks

Reactions: kuldip25

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Thanks. Application received date 12 June 2019. File moved to London LVO. First medical and PCC May 2021. Pre-arrival services letter 1st April 2022 followed by Medical on 19th April. Please see tracker for any other details.
Please send link of tracker

april_27

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 27, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 27
Med's Done....
JAN 4, 2012
Passport Req..
AUG 13
VISA ISSUED...
SOON......
I checked the status today and it changed from in process to decision made. What to expect next

april_27

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 27, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 27
Med's Done....
JAN 4, 2012
Passport Req..
AUG 13
VISA ISSUED...
SOON......
When i check the Client application status, i see below status..
It says some correspondence was sent on April 21 but i haven't received any email on that date. Does IRCC send any physical letters?

"We sent you correspondence on April 21, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

This is the second time I saw a status update that a correspondence has been sent but nothing received in my email (checked in junk folder aswell).

How to make sure this doesn't happen, I tried to call the help desk many times but not able to reach actual person.
Happened to us too. We called the call centre and could talk to no none. So when they sent us another letter, dated March 18 that docs are supposed to reach by feb 18we emailed them, they said to include the email with the date so they know we didn’t receive it on time

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun please update the tracker
Sponsor decision made sept 15 2021
Medical request received on sept 17 2021
Bio request on sept 21 20021
CSQ approved April 20th

whats the timeline between the CSQ being approved and the PPR?
Where is your local visa office as per sponsorship approval letter?
Did myCIC or ecas shows medical pass?