+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rorai

Nov 9, 2017
Your question can only be replied accurately by the IRCC medical review team.
You have already received positive opinions from the forum members.
Just do medical when requested and wait for the result.
My mother has a pacemaker and the first medicals were all okay. Re-did it again since those expired.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
My mother has a pacemaker and the first medicals were all okay. Re-did it again since those expired.
@Xoo another reply on your query.
Most probably your dad's medical will be passed but only IRCC will decide that.
Don't worry and make your father attend the medical test.

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Can you please share your timeline? how long it took for you to get that email?
Hi scorpiomailin,
Yes, we are.
I received 1st passport request on September 29, 2021 and submitted the web form the same day or the next day.
On March 29, 2022 we received 2nd passport request (???).
The same day we submitted web form, and also sent an email indicated in one of the previous request letters from CPC Mississauga. And also sent a paper letter to CPC Mississauga with signature request. Fingers crossed one of these messages will find the right person. I hope they will send a link to the portal for virtual landing to all sooner then later!

scorpiomailin

Dec 14, 2015
Hi scorpiomailin,
Yes, we are.
I received 1st passport request on September 29, 2021 and submitted the web form the same day or the next day.
On March 29, 2022 we received 2nd passport request (???).
The same day we submitted web form, and also sent an email indicated in one of the previous request letters from CPC Mississauga. And also sent a paper letter to CPC Mississauga with signature request. Fingers crossed one of these messages will find the right person. I hope they will send a link to the portal for virtual landing to all sooner then later!
That is crazy, this does not gives me warm and fuzzy, I still have time to send my Mother back and send passport to NDVO, to complete the process. I have completed the webform, but may have to complete another webform. time is running out though, 10 days are gone. PPR says within 30 days, i'm so confused. there is not enough information on virtual landing timelines, for some it was 2 week process and for others it has been an ordeal. I seriously hope they respond next week, if not, I dont know what to do!

I have not heard of second PPR, that could mean, they never received your first Webform, or was lost somewhere in translation.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
I was at service Ontario today, you need COPR to apply.
Hi, one of the officers at Service Ontario told me that the letter does not have to be a CoPR. He actually said that people bring letters that have the applicant name on it and it says that their PR application has been approved. I assumed at that time that may be such a letter is issued at DM2, however, folks here at the forum say that no letter is issued at DM2. @lenalucky

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hi, one of the officers at Service Ontario told me that the letter does not have to be a CoPR. He actually said that people bring letters that have the applicant name on it and it says that their PR application has been approved. I assumed at that time that may be such a letter is issued at DM2, however, folks here at the forum say that no letter is issued at DM2. @lenalucky
Thanks for sharing

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
That is crazy, this does not gives me warm and fuzzy, I still have time to send my Mother back and send passport to NDVO, to complete the process. I have completed the webform, but may have to complete another webform. time is running out though, 10 days are gone. PPR says within 30 days, i'm so confused. there is not enough information on virtual landing timelines, for some it was 2 week process and for others it has been an ordeal. I seriously hope they respond next week, if not, I dont know what to do!

I have not heard of second PPR, that could mean, they never received your first Webform, or was lost somewhere in translation.
Don't get frustrated. I guess it happens because a lot of officers were moved to urgent cases, such as Afghanistan and Ukrainian refugees. It seems that we were not lucky enough to stay with our original officers...
Anyways, let's wait and hope!
I will let you know when I have any updates.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
How long is it taking to get first PR card after landing? Ircc website says 106 days, but seriously is it taking this long?

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
I brought that letter with me indicating you PR application has been approved, they did not accept and ask for COPR so I did not argue.