+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jscheema

Aug 24, 2014
Hello Experienced Forum Team,
I need your help regarding my PGP 2019 application. I had submitted application for my parent and my Visa office is mississauga. I am following up this forum since then but writing first time in here. Here is my timeline:
Sent online request: January 2019
Complete application received at Ottawa: June 17, 2019.
SA approval and Start processing: Oct 2019
Biometric request: Feb 10, 2020
Biometric done: Feb 14, 2020
Medical Request: Feb 15, 2020
Medical done: Feb 25, 2020
Medical passed status updated: Mar 7, 2020
Upfront PCC submitted: June 2020

Complete silence until August 2021 due to Covid.

2nd Medical, SA relationship proof and parent resume requested: August 10, 2021.
Timeline updated: start processing on application on Aug 10, 2021 (so weird)
Document submitted: Aug 28, 2021.
2nd Medical done: Aug 25, 2021.
Medical passed status updated: Sep 7, 2021.
Upfront 2nd PCC submitted: Sep 2021

Following up with MP office - no help so far.
Sent CAIPS/GCMS notes request January 2022 - no reply so far.

Now, my concern is - it's been 6.5 months gone since 2nd Medical passed. It will be so annoying if they request another one after expiration of current. Parents are alone in India. Please advise whom should I contact?
Many thanks in advance.

jscheema

Aug 24, 2014
Very Sad, Immigration Canada is not taking seriously applications of Parents Grandparents. Some time it seems they are doing it intentionally.
I am passing through same situation like yours , My mother is here with me on Visitor Visa, there is no one in India to take care of her.
I am so helpless, i have submitted paperwork required by them on January 25th but still no response. My Mother has to go for X rays thrice
I have applied for GCM notes in February, i was expecting those on March 21st but still not there.

db5234

May 27, 2011
are there many 2019 applicants left in this group? My application seems stuck on in process since April 2021. Emails sent to Accra visa office have yielded only generic replies.
Yes we have many of us that our applications are awaiting review at the Accra visa office. They are definitely not doing anything and no one is helping out. MP and all….unfortunately

jscheema

Aug 24, 2014
Hello to Forum Members
My timeline
1.Immigration Canada received application of my Mother in June 2019.
2.Started processing in November 2020
3.Requested Medical in June ,2021.
4.They requested chest x rays three times, last was on December 15,2021.
5.Medical finally accepted in Last week of December,2021.
6.Immigration Canada requested more documents including PCC on January ,05.
7.Everything is submitted on January 25th,22.
I am still waiting for any answer from them. Anyone has any idea why they are taking so long to decide.
My Mother is here with me In Canada since Feb ,2021 on Visitor Visa. I have requested second time extension
of her stay. Her Medical will expire on June 11 this year. I am really worried what else i can do.
Please advise.
Hello Everyone,
I just want to share good news with all of you. I posted my timeline yesterday and today I received PRP for my Mother.
I just want to share something with all of you. I have applied for GCM notes last month for which due date was March 21st but
it was still in process. One thing i did this morning that there was a link where you can do complaint or send compliments.
I used that form to tell in brief how frustrated am i because of delays. I have no idea if that works and i got email couple of hours later.
Thanks to all of you.

Reactions: Hamied

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
are there many 2019 applicants left in this group? My application seems stuck on in process since April 2021. Emails sent to Accra visa office have yielded only generic replies.
There are many left but most of active applicants have already got PPR.
Only about 52% of those included in the tracker have got PPR. However, many are not reporting their progress in the tracker.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
I am waiting since May 2021, medical and PCC was done, since then no update from London office. I was never asked to submit resume for my parents, does this depends on age? could someone please share?

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Yes we have many of us that our applications are awaiting review at the Accra visa office. They are definitely not doing anything and no one is helping out. MP and all….unfortunately
Ircc busy to rehabilitate Ukranians immigrants & Afghanistan's refugees.

Confirmed234

Mar 23, 2022
Can anyone who started an application for their parents in 2019 and have received their PPR, share their timeline with the Accra office? We have been waiting since March 2020.

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
There are many left but most of active applicants have already got PPR.
Only about 52% of those included in the tracker have got PPR. However, many are not reporting their progress in the tracker.
Getting PPR is not the end of the process, unfortunately. We got PPR in July 2021 and still waiting for Virtual landing.

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks, just a quick update, I ordered ATIP notes to find out that my parents' case was transferred to Vancouver Visa office (previously Mexico). If you want my times, check the spreadsheet, it is updated.

This is just discouraging. With the speed of this system, I'm now looking ahead of probably another 6 months so they start working on it which brings the process now to 3 years.

The irony is that I'm a co-sponsor in another file that arrived 5 days later to CIC than the other file and that file is already complete. I struggle to comprehend why this is a fair system. But oh well...

Sorry for venting my frustrations here. I know I'm probably not the only one.

Reactions: serious_cheese

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi folks, just a quick update, I ordered ATIP notes to find out that my parents' case was transferred to Vancouver Visa office (previously Mexico). If you want my times, check the spreadsheet, it is updated.

This is just discouraging. With the speed of this system, I'm now looking ahead of probably another 6 months so they start working on it which brings the process now to 3 years.

The irony is that I'm a co-sponsor in another file that arrived 5 days later to CIC than the other file and that file is already complete. I struggle to comprehend why this is a fair system. But oh well...

Sorry for venting my frustrations here. I know I'm probably not the only one.
CIC Vancouver has issued many PPR and invitation to create PR portal in last months.
The progress depends upon the complexity of your parents' case.
You have not even reported your LVO was Mexico in the past times.