+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Is anyone here who made a mistake in EOI (for e.g mismatch in family Unit size) ? and sent explanation letter and still received ecas or myCIC ?
I am worried because I included my mother (whom I am sponsoring in the count) whereas the EOI asked not to count the person being sponsored. I did send an explanation letter that it was an honest mistake but do not have any status yet so a bit worried. IRCC did confirm that they received my application on May 10th but have no file number yet.

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Is anyone here who made a mistake in EOI (for e.g mismatch in family Unit size) ? and sent explanation letter and still received ecas or myCIC ?
I am worried because I included my mother (whom I am sponsoring in the count) whereas the EOI asked not to count the person being sponsored. I did send an explanation letter that it was an honest mistake but do not have any status yet so a bit worried. IRCC did confirm that they received my application on May 10th but have no file number yet.
I did the same mistake. My application is "in-process" and linked on 1st June.

Reactions: robertp and snganu

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Hi all,
I recently moved to a new place and my address is changed. I don’t know how they communicate. Is it possible to send us letter instead of email? Do you have any idea how can I update my address?
I created an account in mycici but can not link it. That’s why I have no update on my file.

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
@YULIA-2016 Kindly update line 15

Applications linked on May 31st.
Decision Made for SA this morning, did not receive any email regarding the decision...
For Applicant column, still "In Process", but adds the following line
"We sent xxx a letter on July 2, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

Reactions: idefix and rsky

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Hi all,
I recently moved to a new place and my address is changed. I don’t know how they communicate. Is it possible to send us letter instead of email? Do you have any idea how can I update my address?
I created an account in mycici but can not link it. That’s why I have no update on my file.
When was your application received by CIC ?

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 Kindly update line 15

Applications linked on May 31st.
Decision Made for SA this morning, did not receive any email regarding the decision...
For Applicant column, still "In Process", but adds the following line
"We sent xxx a letter on July 2, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
OMG, are they still sending snail mail?