+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Where did you get the application number for your parents?

CIC did not send me the email about they received my application. I checked eCAS (online tools). I entered my information instead of my parents info. I got update that they received both my application as sponsor and my parents application.

How did you check the status in eCAS without an application number? Thanks.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, does CIC normally notify us that they have received our application? I mailed the application early May and havent heard anything from CIC yet, except an email to remind us sending application before deadline. A little bit worried. Thanks for the help!
No they don't notify.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Where did you get the application number for your parents?

CIC did not send me the email about they received my application. I checked eCAS (online tools). I entered my information instead of my parents info. I got update that they received both my application as sponsor and my parents application.
I called CIC to get the Prospect File number (Application number with an "X" in the front)...
See signature below for the link to the process - PGP 2019 current process details

goog7890

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
I checked the spreadsheet. some people were requested by resume/CV. May I ask the resume for sponsor or parents? if the resume/cv for parents, I assume most parents are retired. my parents are retired for almost 15 years. Please advise.

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked the spreadsheet. some people were requested by resume/CV. May I ask the resume for sponsor or parents? if the resume/cv for parents, I assume most parents are retired. my parents are retired for almost 15 years. Please advise.
The resume for parents is required, from 18 years old to now.

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Anyone know at what stage do we give out biometrics?