Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Why it took so long? Was there any complexity in your case?
government job I guess since they checked my BC 1 year and I had to redo IME + additional medical test

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
No one on this forum will be able to reply:::

Married - Physically present
:: When the marriage ceremony was being held, they both were physically available on the occasion.

Married - Physically not present :: When the marriage ceremony was being held, both or either of them were not physically present on the occasion and it was over telephone or via Video or....

Now you can better decide or ask your parents.
@riasat.abir .. above is completely wrong..

Married - Physically present :: Means spouse is still alive at time of application

Married - Physically not present :: Means spouse is passed away at time of application

If your both parent living, answer should be Married - Physically present in both form respectively.

ihg

May 9, 2019

Married - Physically present :: Means spouse is still alive at time of application

Married - Physically not present :: Means spouse is passed away at time of application

If your both parent living, answer should be Married - Physically present in both form respectively.
You are not correct here , if one parent passed away status is Widow , other person is right

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019

I can not agree with you...

I am pasting here the description in this regard available on IRCC Tweeter, just go through it... Moreover, you can search on google also..

Replying to
@TTRRMK
2/3 "Married-physically present" and "Married-not physically present" refers to whether the person was physically present at their marriage ceremony, or if it was a proxy, telephone, fax, internet or similar marriage where one or both parties weren't physically present.
3:10 PM · Feb 16, 2018 · Freshdesk
Retweets

Reactions: mjadawala and ELH

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

You are incorrect.

If there is only 1 living parent, then that person's marrital status is widow
If both of them are alive, then they could be Married - physically present (both of them were physically there at the wedding) or Married - Physically not present (marriage via proxy which is not recognized by Canada immigration for spousal sponsorship but may be OK for PGP)

@HKIMM was correctly. :)

Reactions: HKIMM