File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks a lot for the elaboration nayr69sg. What I meant to say is that if she is rejected to be declared as dependent Type C by CIC, would my parents application can be affected in any negative way i.e. they may also get rejected to be sponsored? Actually I was thinking if I include her name as dependant type C, worst case is that they may reject her but at least my parents may still be able to get PR.

Please guide.

Thanks
Your parents will still be approved. However including your sister as a dependent will delay the processing of the application since IRCC will have to assess whether your sister qualifies and then it will take time for them to confirm that she doesn't qualify and needs to be removed from the application.

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Please be reminded of the terms and conditions you agreed to

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post, submit or link to any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, contains objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise in violation of any International or Canadian law. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

The staff or the owners of this forum are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted express the views of their author only. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the forum at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post, submit or link to any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, contains objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise in violation of any International or Canadian law. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

The staff or the owners of this forum are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted express the views of their author only. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the forum at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
@nayr69sg don’t spam this thread!!!

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t

Alisa789

Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys Can I just pay the processing fees for my parents for now and pay the RPR fees later ? Thanks for your assistance in advance.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
@nayr69sg don’t spam this thread!!!
I dont see anything wrong with posting the Terms and Conditions of the forum once in a while. It is not written by me. BTW you are being rather rude insulting me as a kid skipping classes. That is a clear violation of the TOC!

If you find it offensive then please contact the admin to delete your account.

Last edited:

jscheema

Aug 24, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I am really in trouble, please let me know how to move.
1. I was successful in submitting my interest to sponsor form. But i received no invitation letter though my reference number is in the list. I contacted agents at least five times. One send me a link to web form which i submitted on May28,19. No answer within 10 buisness days. Then i approached my MP , he inquired on my behalf and got the same link. I submitted that form on June 5th , still waiting for the answer. I talked to the agent this morning, she told me not to wait for confirmation , just send your application with copy of email having reference number with explanation letter.
2. This afternoon i received the reminder from cic that you are among the successful applicants, send your application before June 28th.
When i read the pdf file it has my birth date as march 03 instead of march 05 which may be due to my fault while typing sponsorship form.
3.I am planning to send complete application tomorrow, how to correct

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with posting the Terms and Conditions of the forum once in a while. It is not written by me.

If you find it offensive then please contact the admin to delete your account.
Honestly if they read it already when they registered. They read it but they are till doing it. Do you think they will read your repeated posts again?? Let's monitors do their jobs.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I am really in trouble, please let me know how to move.
1. I was successful in submitting my interest to sponsor form. But i received no invitation letter though my reference number is in the list. I contacted agents at least five times. One send me a link to web form which i submitted on May28,19. No answer within 10 buisness days. Then i approached my MP , he inquired on my behalf and got the same link. I submitted that form on June 5th , still waiting for the answer. I talked to the agent this morning, she told me not to wait for confirmation , just send your application with copy of email having reference number with explanation letter.
2. This afternoon i received the reminder from cic that you are among the successful applicants, send your application before June 28th.
When i read the pdf file it has my birth date as march 03 instead of march 05 which may be due to my fault while typing sponsorship form.
3.I am planning to send complete application tomorrow, how to correct
Include a letter stating that your date of birth is March 3 instead of March 5. That's all you need. And include a copy of your birth certificate as evidence

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send the scanned copy and wait for application to come back , Twitter handle is running by social media interns . If CO is good and accept the application he will immediately ask for original or return the application.
Hey guys Can I just pay the processing fees for my parents for now and pay the RPR fees later ? Thanks for your assistance in advance.
No problem with that, it will only cause delay in the future.

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t