+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Kunal19

Apr 25, 2019
Hi,
PGP 2019 is different but I know one of my friend who applied for citizenship, forgot about stamp on photo and their package returned to them.
Photographer handwritten info also acceptable.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html#specs

The back of one (1) photo must:

• bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
  • bear the date the photo was taken;
  • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are not accepted.
Thanks, this is of great help. I am sure why I didn't read 'handwrite this information' earlier

Reactions: rsky

Tameraq5

Jun 11, 2019
Hi there!
I mailed sponsorship application for my parents on May 6th 2019 no tracking.
No Ecas yet. I was using receipt number on Ecas but that doesn't work!. I see ppl using UCI but not sure where they got that from! I became a citizen in 2017 so not sure if my old UCI still work? And not sure about linking application to a GC Key account as this a paper application and I have no GC account for this at all. And parents has no UCI # yet as I got no feedback yet from CIC.

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
You can not sponsor any one this year , your father need to be included for Income purposes . Don't waste your money and some one spot for sending the application bound to be reject
he can sponsor what are u talking abt read carefully his parents are divorced so they can be sponsored separately

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Hi Guys, I have a question - for IMM 5669 - Q 6) Personal History -
Do we need to mention any travel that might have taken place. My mother did travel internationally several time but never > 6 months, in this situation should I give all this info ( at time its just for a couple of weeks.)

Similarly for address history, do we need to provide the address she stayed at while travelling abroad ?

Any help will be very appreciated.
same case for me. I included all the information for my mother even if she traveled abroad for a month only.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there!
I mailed sponsorship application for my parents on May 6th 2019 no tracking.
No Ecas yet. I was using receipt number on Ecas but that doesn't work!. I see ppl using UCI but not sure where they got that from! I became a citizen in 2017 so not sure if my old UCI still work? And not sure about linking application to a GC Key account as this a paper application and I have no GC account for this at all. And parents has no UCI # yet as I got no feedback yet from CIC.
UCI does not get changed after Citizenship.
Many other people are in the same boat.
You should not worry for now although some people made calls to CIC agents to get Application Number.

jpasion

Apr 27, 2019
@YULIA-2016 Please add me the tracker
Username: Jpasion
Sponsored people : Mom+dad+3 siblings
Parents Country of Citizenship=Philippines
Prov.=ON
Invition Receive Date=April 25, 2019 at 9:54AM
Application received in Ottawa Date= June 3, 2019
Interest form submitted: January 28 at 12:05
Interest to sponsor confirmation email : January 28 at 1:13PM
eCAS- Not yet