Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
my package was delivered May 10, still unable to get ECAS information.
Should I use my own UCI (sponsor) to search for the ECAS, correct? because sponsor evaluation is the first step to do.
what is the timeline for everyone's ECAS?
My doc's were also received in Ottawa on 10 May. I am also unable to see anything on e-cas. I guess we have to wait for another week or so.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
my package was delivered May 10, still unable to get ECAS information.
Should I use my own UCI (sponsor) to search for the ECAS, correct? because sponsor evaluation is the first step to do.
what is the timeline for everyone's ECAS?
you can check the status by entering your own UCI that's what I have been doing.

ihg

May 9, 2019
My doc's were also received in Ottawa on 10 May. I am also unable to see anything on e-cas. I guess we have to wait for another week or so.
They are working on May 2nd applications , probably 10 more days as application flow was high after initial days

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi,
I linked my application and I can see my application number. I missed to write name in Native language in IMM5406, should I submit updated IMM5406 form or wait for their request?

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Submitted April 30th. Can't link yet
Hi,
Did you use your one of Parents(Principal applicant info) to Link..I was able to link using that info. only. Further, as a sponsor you can link, only if you have chosen to be representative of their application.

hopevn018

Aug 10, 2018
Hello,
anyone knows how can I find the processing time of the previous case years like the one who submit all the application in 2018, 2017, 2016........and How they are doing now, do they have PR yet and how long does it take for them to get the PR for the date they submitted?......
On CIC website, they wrote that the processing time would be 20 to 24 months, but I heard that It could be shorter
Sorry if somebody already answer this kind of question

Thank you so much

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Hello,
anyone knows how can I find the processing time of the previous case years like the one who submit all the application in 2018, 2017, 2016........and How they are doing now, do they have PR yet and how long does it take for them to get the PR for the date they submitted?......
On CIC website, they wrote that the processing time would be 20 to 24 months, but I heard that It could be shorter
Sorry if somebody already answer this kind of question

Thank you so much
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368

Niral Shah

Sep 18, 2017
Invitation received April 24
Ottawa received Application May 2nd
ECAS status was available almost immediately, but i was unable to link my application to my cic until Friday (june 7th )
And I tried this morning (june 10) and i successfully linked my application. It just says in process
To link the application I used primary applicant's Name, Passport number, and to figure out total number of persons always include yourself + if you a cosigner + parents only . In my case its two of us + parents so total number of persons = 4 Dont include children's.
Hi,

Thanks for information. Have you linked the application to your CIC login or through CIC login created for applicant (parents) ? I checked with IRCC , they said the application can be linked to either parents CIC login or if you are paid representative. My application received on May 01st, I can see ECAS status, but not able to link yet..Thanks !