+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
I hope current govt will clear cases faster than last year and early submitters must start arranging accommodation for pgp. Such opportunity rarely comes. In the past people have waited 5 to 10 years for pgp. And I doubt such opportunity will come again.
With so many law suits of angry sponsors wasting tax money paying, it is very likely that the PGP program will be completely close shop next year, people are just making it so inconvenient to operate by keep suing for perfectionism and for discrimination, it is the price to pay, very likely this year is the last chance to sponsor parents, maybe they will introduce a new visa next year for parents instead

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
hi. can someone add my details to the sheet.
only my parents submission is done. later i will provide details once my in-laws submission is done.

kunalap 1
Parents
India
ON
invite date: 4/24/2019
application reached ottawa: 6/3/2019

thanks.
To update the spreadsheet, please tag Yulia-2016. And thank you for providing your timeline, this is very useful to everybody! :)

Reactions: kunalap

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
No dash, just XXXXXXXX
I type capital letter for surname
YOB should be in the format mm dd yyyy (I made a mistake of typing reverse and not showing)
Really? MM DD YYYY ? Doesn't work, throws an error. They specifically ask for YYYY-MM-DD (iso format)

Last edited:

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
With so many law suits of angry sponsors wasting tax money paying, it is very likely that the PGP program will be completely close shop next year, people are just making it so inconvenient to operate by keep suing for perfectionism and for discrimination, it is the price to pay, very likely this year is the last chance to sponsor parents, maybe they will introduce a new visa next year for parents instead
You can expect some changes for sure if the Liberal Govt loose the power.

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
The IRCC agent gave me the file # just now on the phone, although she claimed that my case had not been in process yet. With that file number, I am still unable to retrieve anything on ECAS but I am able to link my application successfully. I first thought it was a temp file # but it turned out to be the official file number starting with F.

Last edited:

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Question for people who can see their ECAS status, how many days it took for you after the application sent to see that status? 3 weeks avg?

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
You can expect some changes for sure if the Liberal Govt loose the power.
No matter who wins the election. I am sure next year, they wont have FIFO scheme through EOI form.
Even if they do, they will let 100K people to fill in and select the first 10K or 20K whatever the quota they fix next year. LOL.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Adding an entry would be okay with forms. But people would be able to update their own record? If you know how to do it, please do. That will be a great help.
I see people can add notes for me so go head to do that under your line

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
@YULIA-2016 Please add me to the tracking sheet also - for both my parents and inlaws
Applied 28 Jan
Invitation email 26 April
Province BC
Sponsoring Parents - Mother and Father
Origin India
Package sent 4 June
Package received and signed for 5 June by SCHUITEBOER

Applied 28 Jan
Invitation email 24 April
Province BC
Sponsoring Parents - Mother and Father
Origin India
Package sent 4 June
Package received and signed for 5 June by SCHUITEBOER

Last edited:

hans1986

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
The IRCC agent gave me the file # just now on the phone, although she claimed that my case had not been in process yet. With that file number, I am still unable to retrieve anything on ECAS but I am able to link my application successfully. I first thought it was a temp file # but it turned out to be the official file number starting with F.

What number did u call??