+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hi i need some assistance in imm5768e the financial evaluation form.
I'm sponsoring my parents (mother and father) so they would be included in the section -persons included in previous undertaking that are not yet in effect?
or the first one that are still in effect?

I think they would not be mentioned there as they fall under 3A and not 3B on page 1?
Is this the correct way to do it?
they should be included on 3A - have u filled out IMM008? how many ppl do u have there?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
IMM 1344, IMM 0008 and IMM 5406 have all been updated now. As expected, this is NOT yet reflected where it's supposed to and this page still has the old dates for these forms.

What does it mean for you? In general, old forms might be rejected.

If you already sent the forms, you don't need to do anything.
If you're just gathering the documents and don't have signatures yet, use the new forms.
If you were just about to send the old forms, and it would take much effort to get new signatures, I can't tell you what to do. Maybe try to get some official response. dnar, this seems to be your option of the three.
This is the screenshot of the application package page as of Jun 3rd 1:38pm. No where it's asking to submit any new form.

https://imgur.com/lDvWAa7

Neilkesh

May 30, 2019
u are sponsoring them now - so it is current.
But isn't that for section 3B?
I have no previous undertakings neither in effect or nor not in effect.
Current undertaking is 2 as per the box on page 1. But i don't have to declare them in previous undertakings as i have none?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
But isn't that for section 3B?
I have no previous undertakings neither in effect or nor not in effect.
Current undertaking is 2 as per the box on page 1. But i don't have to declare them in previous undertakings as i have none?
did this form get updated? i am looking at the ones i sent early may and 3A says current undertaking (hint, copy number from IMM008) and 3B previous undertaking.

Neilkesh

May 30, 2019
did this form get updated? i am looking at the ones i sent early may and 3A says current undertaking (hint, copy number from IMM008) and 3B previous undertaking.
Yes i did put 2 for current undertaking that is 3A.
I left 3B all 0's so i should leave the tables on page 2 blank is my question.
Sorry if i made it unclear.