+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Sponsoring my mom. My husband is co-signing. we have 1 child.

On the Financial Evaluation Form, do I list my husband's name and DOB for question 10? If question 10, then with of the boxes? We have no undertakings in effect. A bit confused by this part. Thank you

He is co-signing but I'm not sure on which of the following boxes I should fill in his name? Should it be referring to question 4 (i), 4(ii), 4(iii), or 4 (iv)
it depends, if you or your husband sponsored anybody in the past those boxes Q4 will be filled accordingly

vaibs099

Aug 28, 2015
Hello Guys

In form IMM5768e - Financial evaluation ?

What should i write in Question 11 - Your spouse and common law partner, if he or she is not co signing.

Actually my wife is not cosigning and she is part of 3B (i) answer as she is part of previous undertaking which still in affect.

Kindly advise.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Thanks. you can still validate the form even after you delete the electronic signature.. i think i can validate the form with out the electronic signature..that's what wondering what to do.

We did both because:
1) If you don't sign electronically, the form won't validate.
2) The guide asks for hand written signature in this form

We were a bit short on space though, but after a couple of tries from MIL, it worked.

AVR2019

May 13, 2019
Behind my parents photographs the studio wrote their Photography Studio contact information and then my parent name and D.O.B.

On the Photograph Specification sheet by CIC they said Name and D.O.B. Of the subject (my parent) and Photography Studio Contact Information.

Should I ask the photo studio to correct the format or it doesn’t matter? All the information CIC asked is behind the photo.

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hello Guys

In form IMM5768e - Financial evaluation ?

What should i write in Question 11 - Your spouse and common law partner, if he or she is not co signing.

Actually my wife is not cosigning and she is part of 3B (i) answer as she is part of previous undertaking which still in affect.

Kindly advise.
write her name and DOB

vaibs099

Aug 28, 2015
Hey Guys

A quick question, i might sound stupid. :)

For the date section on all forms are we supposed to enter date electronically or through hand.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please read the instruction under imm0008:
Consent and Declaration of Applicant
  1. Once the application is completed, click on the “Validate” button located at the top or bottom of the form. This will generate a barcode page or pages (see image below).

Note: This barcode page will not appear if you fill out your application by hand.

2. Print all pages of your application form.

3. Read all of the statements in all sections carefully and:

Note
    1. Write your name in the space provided.
    2. Check the appropriate box to indicate if you agree that the information contained in this application related to your intended occupation, education and work experience may be shared with prospective employers in order to assist them in hiring workers.
    3. Sign, with a hand written signature, and date in the spaces provided.
    By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct. If you do not sign and date, the application will be returned to you.

4. Place the barcode page(s) on the top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it.
so it looks like we would put barcode on top of each form. Some people put all barcodes on top which does not seem to make sense to me.

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
For Question - 4 of IMM5768 form (Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents sponsorship) :

Since, I don't have a co-signer, do I need to fill the boxes with 0 as a number for question 4 or leave it empty or fill N/A ?

Also, for Question - 5 in this same form, do I need to fill the box with 0 as well?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Behind my parents photographs the studio wrote their Photography Studio contact information and then my parent name and D.O.B.

On the Photograph Specification sheet by CIC they said Name and D.O.B. Of the subject (my parent) and Photography Studio Contact Information.

Should I ask the photo studio to correct the format or it doesn’t matter? All the information CIC asked is behind the photo.
i dont think it matters the order, as long as you have all information there.

diveshsingh

Nov 25, 2017
I’m applying for my parents , In financial evaluation , for my mother in law I was the co signer , and now she is permanent resident do I have to mention it in 3B ?? And details at the back