+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I also need the answer to this question. I have done reading on this thread and done search of forums. There are two opinions, some saying it should be part of travel history and should be provided when demanded, some saying it should be part of personal history. Some say it depends on duration of travel..
I request seniors and others
@scylla
@canuck_in_uk
Tnx
Adding further: the example mentioned in guide is vacation of 13 months. So what to deduce...Cambridge education ask this type of open ended question
I also need the answer to this question. I have done reading on this thread and done search of forums. There are two opinions, some saying it should be part of travel history and should be provided when demanded, some saying it should be part of personal history. Some say it depends on duration of travel..
I request seniors and others
@scylla
@canuck_in_uk
Tnx
Adding further: the example mentioned in guide is vacation of 13 months. So what to deduce...Cambridge education ask this type of open ended question
Hi Caninfoseeker
Did you get any response from our senior friends here?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi, did you get answer for this? i already read 150 pages of this thread, no one answer this question... kindly safe my time..
Can't give expert advice but I will write same size at 3 places you mentioned. Don't remember but some one on this thread gave me the same answer. Family size change if there is birth of child in the year we are reporting, size of applicants remain constant. This is my current understanding after reading on forum. Good luck
Addition: applicant size may change after submission if any + or - God forbid

Reactions: Swaj123

kathyberone

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
My mom got married when she was 18 and since then she has always been a homemaker. During these years she has lived in different cities, within the country, along with my father. I have reflected this situation in Personal history & Addresses of IMM5669 form as: In personal history, populated one row and added homemaker as activity type for the entire period, and I left the city/town field blank. In the Addresses field, I have created 5 rows and provided her address history.
Is this correct or should I include 5 records in Personal history and include the city/town details there?
@canuck78 would you pls help?
I would include 5 records in Personal history since it’s different cities and city is a required field for each and the form won’t validate if you don’t enter something there (so you would have to enter something like “multiple” in the field, which is not a guideline anywhere). I think it makes it more clear to whoever is going to read it and you don’t need to send in an explanation cover letter why city is “multiple”.

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
No issue. You can use A4 and letter size
Agree and here's my logic:
My mom sent me her passport photocopy on A4 and I copied it here (on to letter sized paper) with no problem (= I fed it in to the automatic document feeder on my office copier, did not copy manually page by page).
Pretty sure the IRCC receiving agent will be doing the same thing, so if it works for copying it should work when the IRCC scans into their system.

sambro

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Can I change my provice after submission of application and update CIC with new address and intention to settle in different provice other than stated in the form?

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Posting Again can anyone please help? PLease please reply
Hi All,
Quick question, in Financial evulation i dont have anything for Q9 should i write as Not Applicable or leave it blank?
also my spouse is not co signer so should i leave Q16 as blank?

krisbalar

Feb 14, 2019
Hello,
I checked the ecas to find out if there is an update. This is what it says:

Sponsorship Application Status
We received your application to sponsor ...... on May 10, 2019.
Dependents listed on the application are: ......
Permanent Residence Application Status
Permanent Residence
We received ..........'s application for permanent residence on May 10, 2019.

What does this mean?

I'm sponsoring my parents, for the sponsorship application it shows my dads name but for the permanent residence its only my mom's name.

Thank you for your help

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Guys, do we have to put the photos in an envelope or just use the clip to attach it to the forms or leave loose in the mail package?

M sure this has been answered but barcode pages have to be on top of package or just on top of the respective forms 1344 and 0008?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello,
I checked the ecas to find out if there is an update. This is what it says:

Sponsorship Application Status
We received your application to sponsor ...... on May 10, 2019.
Dependents listed on the application are: ......
Permanent Residence Application Status
Permanent Residence
We received ..........'s application for permanent residence on May 10, 2019.

What does this mean?

I'm sponsoring my parents, for the sponsorship application it shows my dads name but for the permanent residence its only my mom's name.

Thank you for your help
Is your mom principal applicant?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi Guys, do we have to put the photos in an envelope or just use the clip to attach it to the forms or leave loose in the mail package?

M sure this has been answered but barcode pages have to be on top of package or just on top of the respective forms 1344 and 0008?
Bar code top of pack

vaibs099

Aug 28, 2015
Hello Guys

I need some help regarding the PGP application.

My Birth Certificate, Passport, Xth and XIIth certificate are missing the last name of my parents.
Please guide what should I do in this case.

My parents passport does contain the last name but it is missing on all my documents.

Really appreciate any help.