+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Good news for you. PPR may happen soon as IRCC already have asked you about whereabouts of your parents.
Updated your info in the tracker. Do you know medical pass date?
Thank you @laxsun. I am not sure if I'll receive it over the weekend as office's will be closed. Happy that the end is near!

Medical was passed on November 8, 2021

Reactions: laxsun

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hello,
Does anyone have any idea how long does it take to see medical passed in IRCC profile? Medicals done on May 10th but its still showing IRCC reviewing medical exam results. June 18th, 2019 applicant.
Thanks

morinda

Feb 2, 2019
Hello,
Does anyone have any idea how long does it take to see medical passed in IRCC profile? Medicals done on May 10th but its still showing IRCC reviewing medical exam results. June 18th, 2019 applicant.
Thanks
Myself June 14 2019 applicant
Done medical on 14th may 2022
Reflected in online account on 30th may 2022
Written as you passed the medical

Reactions: g_gurna and laxsun

cec_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hi Everyone , my parents landed in April, we've received pr card for my mom more than a week ago, but still havent received one for my dad , is this common ? should I be worried?

FJalvi

Nov 1, 2020
Hello,
Had a question regarding police clearance certificates. How does a Pakistani national get police certificate from India? My mother was born and lived uptill age 25 in India before marrying off in Pakistan.
The police clearance letter has asked for all places from the age of 18.

Regards

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
Thank you @laxsun. I am not sure if I'll receive it over the weekend as office's will be closed. Happy that the end is near!

Medical was passed on November 8, 2021
Hello, we are on the same boat. Received letter from Vancouver VISA office over the weekend requesting for passport copies (not original) since I guess my parents PP expired December of last year. I asked them to renew it right away. Submitted copies in pdf. Replied to the same email and attached copies. Does anyone know the timing as to when can I receive the PPR? ECAS still shows "in-process" though.

@laxsun please update tracker. Thank you...

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello, we are on the same boat. Received letter from Vancouver VISA office over the weekend requesting for passport copies (not original) since I guess my parents PP expired December of last year. I asked them to renew it right away. Submitted copies in pdf. Replied to the same email and attached copies. Does anyone know the timing as to when can I receive the PPR? ECAS still shows "in-process" though.

Did your parents receive biometrics, medical requests?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Yes.Those are done.
Biometrics July 2021
Medical - Dec 2021
Do you know exact dates to put in the tracker?
Biometric req date:
PCC request date:
Medical req date:
Medical pass date:
Date of sponsorship approval letter (with local visa office):

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
Do you know exact dates to put in the tracker?

Here you go...
Biometric req date: July 10, 2021
PCC request date: November 25, 2021
Medical req date: Dec 10, 2021
Medical pass date: Feb. 23, 2022
Date of sponsorship approval letter (with local visa office): July 15, 2021

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

How many pages of letter you have received? Your parents' applications looks complete and DM2/PPR can happen anytime soon.