Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Yes i would do that. i did the same- size of 4 people for 2017 and 2018, 5 people for 2019.
you meant provide explanation right?

yaros

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Thanks for the explanations, on the email says:"IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail"

Is this eCOPR ? I was thinking based on the above statement there would be some sort of confirmation available immediately.
Keep logging in that portal every now and then. CIC will probably upload soon. Make sure scroll all the way to the bottom just so you don't miss it, there should be a button to Download ecopr.
In my case they uploaded couple days after portal account was created.
Good luck, Hope you get something soon!

Reactions: IheartCanada

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi - may I have your help please.

I received an email from Mississauga center saying their initial review shows that my parents' passport expired and asked them to send a copy of their new passport.

Could someone please let me know:
1) what is the status of their application? My CIC account shows their 2nd medical passed. I have provided PCC last year, but eService still show "in process" now.
2) if the next step is to send in their passports for visa, will that be sent to somewhere in Canada, or a visa office in China where my parents currently live? want to plan ahead if they need to mail the passport to Canada.

Many thanks.
Next step for you seems to be Decision Made for PA.
Your parents cannot and don't have to mail their passports to Canada.
All instructions will come in PPR letter.

Reactions: gen_z

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
Hey @laxsun , could you update the SS for me please.

DM for PA update on 19th Oct 2021 (Line#693)

Thank you
Further update on this latest development, PA received portal invitation email to send pictures if PA+Dep are in Canada, which they are not. Don't know if this info is of any relevance to anyone, but thought should post it here.

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Further update on this latest development, PA received portal invitation email to send pictures if PA+Dep are in Canada, which they are not. Don't know if this info is of any relevance to anyone, but thought should post it here.
Thank you for posting.
CPC-M has to send you PPR letter to submit the passport for visa stamping.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
@Godzilla9 Have you recently contacted Ankara VO regarding your application? I wonder if you got a similar response?
Hi @Roya-FSW no, I haven't contacted Ankara since June. Since they sent me Pre-Arrival letter and most in Ankara (according to tracker) received Passport request within 60 days after the pre-arrival letter, I decided to give time until the end of November.

Niki1000

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, I would really appreciate your advice on this. We got to know about getting medicals done 2 weeks late, and now only have a week to get it done. In the meanwhile, my mothers second vaccine dose time is due now and the medical clinic says it will only send medical reports forwards once it has received communication that both vaccine doses have been taken. This is not even a Canadian approved vaccine.

But would a Covid Vaccine (Covaxin) taken less that 5 days before the test, change my mothers blood report? Shoud we first do the medical test and send proof of second dose or take the second dose and do the medical test, without knowing any side effects? In such stress about this ! And its urgent ! Could someone please respond? I would really, really appreciate it.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
@laxsun @robertp - Please update Line 102.

I saw my ECAS changed to DM2 yesterday and received a PPR email from NDVO today. Now we will contact VFS to submit the webform for 2 way passport copr process.

May 2019 application
Moved to NDVO in 2019
PCC, Travel Forms, Biometrics, Additional Docs - Completed in 2019
Medical Request - June 28th
Medical Passed - August 12th
Pre-arrival services - September 16th
ECAS DM - Oct 19th
PPR - Oct 20th

No denying the whole process is stressful every time we deal with IRCC and it got worse especially after the pandemic and even worse when NDVO was the worst affected. Thanks all for sharing your updates which helped us through the process and I hope things will work out for all of you soon.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Bparekh

Oct 27, 2020
@laxsun @robertp - Please update Line 102.

I saw my ECAS changed to DM2 yesterday and received a PPR email from NDVO today. Now we will contact VFS to submit the webform for 2 way passport copr process.

May 2019 application
Moved to NDVO in 2019
PCC, Travel Forms, Biometrics, Additional Docs - Completed in 2019
Medical Request - June 28th
Medical Passed - August 12th
Pre-arrival services - September 16th
ECAS DM - Oct 19th
PPR - Oct 20th

No denying the whole process is stressful every time we deal with IRCC and it got worse especially after the pandemic and even worse when NDVO was the worst affected. Thanks all for sharing your updates which helped us through the process and I hope things will work out for all of you soon.
congratulations! Our file is in NDVO since last 3 months.It shows “application received” on ECAS. Do you if it will change to “In Progress” when they start working on it? Trying to determine if it’s possible that they are working on it.