+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mukhtarah2

Sep 6, 2019
After spending long time researching everyone's applications in the excel file, I have to admit Albertan's applications are slowest. Recently, ON and BC made lots of progress. However, AB seems not started yet.
I agree with you. I am resident of AB and my application has been received by CIC on June 26, 2019. The status indicates "In-Process" under sponsor and applicant with a note that processing started Nov 20, 2020. I have not received any medical request or biometrics while I do see some applicants from other provinces with submission dates around June 26th have already received medical checkup requests or even further progress.

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
i applied for my parents in 2019. They got their second medical request in March 2021 and medical was passed in April. Parents are in India and file is also in India right now.

it has been over 2 years, just like most of you guys.

i read somewhere that offices are open in India. did anyone received Passport request recently or any other update from New Delhi, India office?

Mparmar

Aug 15, 2019
Hi,

@robertp @laxsun

please update line 779 in tracker

• Sponsor ship Decision Made: 09 March 2020
  • PCC and additional documents: 27 Nov 2020
  • biometrics completed : 3 Dec 2020
  • Medical request on 31 May 2021
  • Medical passed on : 22 July 2021

Reactions: laxsun

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
So after some research at tracker, I found that warsaw vo requires medical at last moment, so it can take at least 7-8 months after sponsorship decision will be made? Any recent movements at Warsaw?

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
No my mom never did it and that’s what concerns me. ECAS status showing Decision made.
I am also expecting biometrics for my parents. They had their medicals & pcc in March along with pre-arrival letter. But didn’t receive biometrics request yet. I don’t know if they will request it now or not.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a very similar situation , my parents are leaving for 8 weeks and can come back as soon as we will see some movement, med passed on june 17 no movement after that. I am not sure if i need to change the address when they are just going for a trip and will come back here.
Any idea/ thought about this?

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I think ours was processed in Mississauga as well (noted in my sponsorship approval letter). However, they asked for my parents’ current address after the 2nd medical request. Perhaps, it was sent to Ankara at that point.
Hey quick question, we got second request for medical for my mom as well current address for her. Was yours the same way, will it follow by passport request soon? Appreciate the response.

Blue_bird19

Sep 20, 2019
Hey quick question, we got second request for medical for my mom as well current address for her. Was yours the same way, will it follow by passport request soon? Appreciate the response.
Yes, pre-arrival letter and passport request came around 40 days after the completion of the 2nd medical. I hope you get the good news soon.

kaosman

Aug 8, 2011
@robertp @laxsun

Please update my application in the PGP 2019 tracker:

Sponsored people: Parents
Parents country of citizenship: India
Province: ON
Invitation received date: April 24th 2019
Application received date as per ecas: 25th June 2019
AOR date: Dec 9th 2019
Biometrics Request letter: July 13 2021
Medical Request letter: July 19 2021

Line number 831 in the tracking sheet

Reactions: mukhtarah2

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
@Admin.. line 576.. Re-Medical Request received.. July 25th..

@Admin..kindly update... Re-Medicals DONE JULY 29th...

Has anyone experienced this situation--

While my Parents were at Medical Centre-- the doctor took their VACCINE CERTIFICATE as a record in their FIle.. ( my parents got fully vaccinated back in Feb 2020 - COVISHIELD (astra zeneca)..).. may be a good thing?? as this vaccine is approved in Canada.

ANITA JIWANI

Jul 16, 2011
Any updates from London visa office.. My file was transferred to London on 27 November 2020 and since then I am waiting.. Not a single correspondence from their end... Should I be worried? Are they operational or still in lockdown... Feels so disappointed