+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

My mothers passport validity is less than 6 months now. Decision has been made on the file (DM2).
I have applied for the passport renewal assuming that the visa office will need the minimum validity of 6 months for the PR visa to be issued.
I am wondering what if I get the passport request from NDVO meanwhile to submit the passport. How do I handle this situation?

Thanks in advance

samshah

Apr 6, 2021
Hello @robertp et all,

A decision has been made from principal applicant when i checked today in eCAS. Clicking on "decision made" on eCAS does not give me any new information.
An application update was also seen on myCIC which extended the medical to April 8th (it had expired on feb 26th).

Please update profile. Not sure what this means, does it mean processing is done?
Can you give your file and office details

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi @robertp I noticed that in the tracker sheet, we have one column for Medical passed / received date. Could you please advise if we get two separate updated from CIC regarding medicals received and medicals passed or do we get one update only ?

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Hi everyone,
@robertp @YULIA-2016 lease update the spreadsheet
got a request to redo medical
application received in ottawa Jun3rd
visa office mississauga

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

My mothers passport validity is less than 6 months now. Decision has been made on the file (DM2).
I have applied for the passport renewal assuming that the visa office will need the minimum validity of 6 months for the PR visa to be issued.
I am wondering what if I get the passport request from NDVO meanwhile to submit the passport. How do I handle this situation?

Thanks in advance
any suggestion guys?

jelefame

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
What does receiving pre-arrival letter mean? We received this letter just this afternoon from CPC-M. My parents are here on their tourist visa since Feb 17. Wondering what we could expect next?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone. Does anybody receive any updates/movement from New Delhi Visa Office?

Secondly, If we route a request from MP, will that work ???

Looking for an expert advice @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese
Not much MP can do. You are not an outlier most of the applications have been delayed due to covid. MP will just report back what stage they are in in terms of the application processing,